FINDING A NEW JOB

CHAPTER - 2

LUNA

Sitting in the cab, watching the view outside the window, my mind went into another world, I was deeply lost in my thoughts that the sound of other car horns and other voices didn't bother me.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

LUNA'S MIND (THINKING)

What a beautiful view outside, these trees look so calm and relaxed like they don't have anything to worry about.
Kids running and playing, just like the way they do, not have to fear that what happened next, no need to worry about finding a job or facing stubborn people in the office or roaming all around the office to just collect the documents, getting up early in the morning and come home late in the eve and just feel exhausted.
I wish I would again become a small kid, who just sit in one place and play with stuffed toys while mom calls out my name with a beautiful smile on her face and dad come home and hug me and pick me up in his protective arms.

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・

My thoughts were interrupted by the voice of the driver

"Ma'am your destination came", Driver said with a low voice

"Uh. Umm. Yeh... Thank you", "I shook my head" and stepped out from the cab, I can feel my legs were shaking and my hands becoming sweaty, I then once smoothen my dress and took a deep breath and start walking inside.

゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・

(INNER THOUGHTS OF LUNA)

YOU CAN DO IT LUNA, YOU NEED THIS JOB, RIGHT? RELAX AND TAKE A DEEP BREATH

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・

I'm having 2 interviews today and this is 1/2 and I'm nervous like hell.....

Still, 20 minutes were there till they call me in, so I get myself into the washroom and drank some water, it feels like I am going to have a panic attack, my heart was beating faster than normal, I shut my eyes and start thinking sweet things, I was again interrupted by the sound of the door opening, I can see the receptionist figure behind me through the mirror.

"5 more minutes to go, please hurry up!"
She said with a full smiley face.

I just nodded.

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・

The interview went well but they didn't give me the job, I went to both places and was failed both of the times.

I'm so Fuc$k#ig tired..... Just want to go home now...

MESSAGE FROM EMMA

HEY... HOW WAS THE INTERVIEW ?

ME: Tell you after reaching home

A few minutes later 

I take out my heels and change myself into my comfortable pink pyjama and white lace top...

I then sat on the couch in the Hall with a glass of wine 🍷 in my hand

Maybe I am celebrating my rejection from both companies or maybe showing my grief, Huh! who knows?

I mean like seriously how they cannot take me in, I am being so good at my work
This thought of not getting a job easily frustrated me enough that i drank the whole bottle of British Red wine 🍷.

Ahm..... A voice came from behind,"I turned around and saw Max leaning on the door with his arms crossed to his chest"

Oh... You? Where is Emma?, "Luna asked"

Ya me... She has gone out to buy something and told me to chill out here till she comes back, "Max stated while rubbing his neck"

Well... You seem exhausted and not so in a good mood too, Something's wrong?, "Max asked to cut off the awkward silence"

Ya everything is Great I guess
And I don't need anyone's comfort, at least not from you, "Luna hissed"

LUNA (WHILE THINKING IN MIND)

I don't like Max, I don't know why and How Emma fell in love with this guy
Though he is kind and nice and also helped me out most of the times still this can't change my thoughts on loving someone.....
I just can't understand it, Love is toxic

Max shoved his hand in front of my face and I was once again breaking out from my thoughts, I slapped his hand away.

After two minutes, I finally start speaking

Well... It's just I went to few interviews today and no one offered me the vacant place, huh...... rough day, "Luna chuckled"

Ahh!!... I see look don't give up ya, no road is simple you will soon find some good place to work, what you have to do is to just try a little harder and to trust on yourself, okay!, "Max assured her"

"He gave me a huge smile"
I am feeling sleepy so goodnight and here's the wine go-ahead,
and ya do let Emma know when she will be back bout what happened today.

Fine... I will try again tomorrow but before going to bed let's scroll through some Instagram.

(Well well yes long chapter but I just hope that you all have read this and must have liked it too

I will try to keep chapters short, so sorry if you guys find it boring

The next chapters will be short so don't worry

I will soon update more chapters

Please show some love my dear readers follow me for more updates and stories and do let me know in the comments how you all like it this far

Please comment and vote

And no hate comments, please

Thank you and love ya all.....)