Into the Underground

Your Pov

You look into the abyss full of sadness in your mind.You're about to commit suicide.And you don't regret this life choice at all.Your life wasn't that great anyways. "Here goes nothing.."

You cry out loud before you jump into the never seem to end abyss.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Toby Fox - Undertale [Track 71]

Frisk Pov

I've been sitting in this place I've tried to suicide before, Don't know how long I've been here.Frisk has been here everyday since her fall into the Underground waiting for someone she knew very well. "Oh (Y/N) when will you come?"

After a while she hears a sound coming from above but didn't care that much.There is a body dropping into the flower bed she used to stay.
"Is that who I think it is!?"

Normal Pov

1 minute after the fall.That body gets up while brushing the dust on his leg off and start walking.Frisk was about the go hug him but it seems like there's a soul behind him.A soul that she knows very well too.The First human that fall into the Underground in the original timeline. Chara

And it also clear that she can remember everything from the last timeline too. The boy starts to look around his empty surroundings and the girl do the same..until she sees Frisk.She waits for the boy to walk near Frisk.But Frisk begins to hide from him first before the boy notices him.That boy just walk past her.Chara floats past Frisk with a death-glare  signaling that they three will soon meet again and that day isn't far.

Frisk immediately call her step-mom to escort the boy to their home.Toriel was shocked but quickly decides to come for another human safety anyways.

Unlike Frisk,Flowey wasn't there.So,regardless (Y/N) is safe for now.

Your Pov

You look at your surroundings again and it seems like this is a ruined place.It's like a cave but beneath the underground?You were not sure what to do.You just simply walk forward because it is the only thing you can do for now.When you walk into the next room.You see a ruined dummy.Someone must have been here.There is a legend that the monster live here after all.Maybe you can fit in them.Because at the surface you were also treated like the monster too."Or maybe I'm worse than a monster"

You start to drop on your knees,crying again.

"Just walk forward"

You hear someone's voice inside your head.It sounds like a girl voice.And you know very well that it's not your voice.But no matter how scare you are you just keep walking forward as the voice said.

"Whatever who you are,Thanks for encouraging me."

You said smiling while keep walking slowly.Until something runs toward you.

Gaster's Pov

At that same moment...

Gaster was very angry at Frisk in the moment...They just had a
'happy ending' and Frisk just took it away from them?And before everything resets he saw a glimpse of blood too.Whose blood was it? He was angry and very curious right now. Sure,in the void he can goes back to see every timeline before the one's that happening right now.But the only exception is that he can't see the one before the TRUE RESET again.He must find a way to contract the one that controlling the timeline right now.And that person is Frisk.But he cannot find anyway.He slowly floats around to look for Frisk and he succeeds.

Frisk is looking at someone in secret.Gaster is very confused who could she be looking for.This is very different from every timeline.As for another timeline,She just make friend with everyone or just do the killing.He starts floating toward the direction she looks in.

And see that Special someone.

(Y/N) the only person who can get into the void easily if he's not mistaken.With another human behind him that has no solid body.Chara following Toriel to her house.

Then he has an idea in his head.

"Nothing personal but this is real important."

He waits for the human to reach his save and use all his strength to get his hand out of the void and stabs the boy.

His mouth has blood coming out on it.And Toriel looks very shock. His hand re-enter the void.And he waits for the boy to appear.

That body eventually appear.

"Welcome back (Y/N)"

______________________________________

(A/N): Ay,Everyone.Surprise?!I actually proceed to upload a chapter.
I'm sorry this chapter is short.I did it in a hour to make it up to you guys who've been waiting for so long.

It's really great to be back in the Undertale Fandom.I've read almost all of your comment (haven't read some in some chapter because that chapter is cringe)

As you can see here.My English is actually worse than the last chapter and I think that is very bad.And I'm really sorry for that English isn't my first language
I would like to thank you all for reading this book.I check my books once or twice every week.And I think 2021 is going to be a great year for me to come back to write fanfics.

Yes.You guys heard it right.I'm going to finish this book this year. I've plan it to end in June this year.And I think I can take requests.

In the last year,I really have no excuses.I'm really lazy sorry.

After this book I think I will go to my Kyoko Kirigiri X Reader story next (That story is not cringey as this one)

Then I will start Countryhuman fanfics.Those who like my kind of reading please stay tune for more.Thanks for being hear with me for over 2 years!!!

Stay safe and stay determined.