A New Better Path

Before you continue reading the story Author has an annoucement to make.

(A/N): Hello everyone, I want to say Thank you to everyone for supporting my book by reading and voting! Today I have multiple good news to tell you guys!

First, I will try to remake every chapter in this book to make it more suitable for everyone to read!

Second, I now have a patreon! POG! Here is the link!

https://www.patreon.com/MtCLatte

I tried to make it affordable to pay by starting on 1$ a month to only 9$ a month! Be sure to check it if you can and If you don't want to support me it's fine. I'll still love you all <3

And last I finally have a discord server! Here is the link

https://discord.gg/TVRBrUazFY

That's all I want to talk here. I hope you Enjoy my writing!

______________________________________

You wake up due to the smells of butterscotch cinnamon pie that comes from the kitchen. It seems like last night you were sleeping here after all. You look around the tiny room you're in. It is very tidy, you were feeling bored so you decides to go check up on Toriel, the kind monster that bought you in last timeline and also this timeline. She is indeed a selfless individual.

It took you awhile to get out of the comfy bed but here you are walking in the corridor.

" Good Morning Toriel. "

You said waving your hand towards her. She smiles and put the pie she made on the table.

" Oh! Look! The pie is ready! Let's eat my child "

You sit down and starts to dig in.

-----

It's been 3 days inside the house and you were getting bored. You just sleeps, eats and listens to Toriel's snail fact everyday. You are starting to think how can Toriel stays here doing the exact same thing yesterday. You remember that outside of here there would be a town called snowdin. Maybe it's more fun over there. And he still have to free all the monster from the underground while finding your childhood friend in the process.

"Hey Toriel . ."

You walk up to her and said her name.

" Hm? What do you want my child?"

" I want to go explore the underground "

That one sentence caught her off guard. She quickly gets off her seat and signal you to stay still while she goes away to an unknown place. You waited until she walks away from the room and you secretly look at her walking quickly to the basement.

" That must be the gate "

You talk to yourself before quietly sneaks behind her, following her into the basement.

" I know that you're there, my child. I advise you to go back up before you're in trouble.

You listened to her but didn't do as she instruct. You keep walking behind her as she said another sentence.

" You wish to get out of here, Did you not? "

She looks back to you to see you nodded.