🔷 1. Kingdom AU 🔷

This alternative universe is probably the most serious story draft idea that I've had so far. I planned to make the draft and soon publish it, but the motivation to do so was long gone. But now it's kinda here so I'll write down the plot, the characters and so on. Alright here we go.

-Title: "Royal Blood"
-Genre: fanfiction/fantasy
-Lead Character: Jennie (and Namjoon)

In this story, the queen gave birth to three girls. The queen drank a special crystal water that gave her strength to gave birth and at the same time the crystal gives her daughter powets. She was sadly murdered, killed by the kingdom who was supposed to be allies. Because of the event, the king became super protective with his daughter he even provided personal knight for each of their daughter.

Characters

1. Jennie (Princess Jennifer - 21 y.o)
Jennifer/Jennie here is the oldest princess in the unnamed kingdom. She is brave, cheerful, sweet, caring, etc.

Power: Phoenix Flame

2. Jisoo (Princess Jullian - 20 y.o)
She is the second daughter. She loves reading, following her dad to the village, studying and all that jazz. She's smart, breave, filled with curiosity and loves her fathet so much.

Power: telekinesis/energy manipulation

3. Rosé (Princess Roseanne - 19 y.o)
The youngest princess in the family. She's an art kid, loves to sing so much and often sing for her dad. She's the sweetest yet the boldest.

Power: she could turn into a mermaid whenever she wants.

4. Lisa (Laurissa - 18 y.o)
She's not a princess, she's more of an explorer and a maid in the castle. The only way she could get money to live is to work, she followed her mom's step and work as a maid. She served the princess but when she's not working, she's exploring the world with her horse.

Power: she once got strucked by lightning, so her power is lightning ig

5. Namjoon - 22 y.o
So, he is actually a prince. His kingdom was cursed by this.. Idk how to explain but basically the bad guys. The bad guys have the opposite crystal the Queen drink and the bad guy cursed his kingdom. Luckily Namjoon and his father's assistant (let's call him Arthur) ran away to Jennie's kingdom and live there as a normal villager. Namjoon is brave, ambitious, clever, charismatic, and ofc, loving and caring.

6. Jin (Finneas Annberg - 22 y.o)
He is a simple villager. Parents are alive. His mother isn't really proud of his son, because he's only a farmer. And with that, he was determined to make his family proud. Finn is a cheerful, kind, caring, a brother material and good at cooking.

7. Yoongi (Agust Dekkerson (idk lmao) - 21 y.o)
He's a quiet boy. He could be a soft boi and quickly switch into a savage man in a heart beat. His mother works in an orphanage and met Jhope. He's easygoing, hardworker, clever, determined, etc.

8. Jhope (Jacob - 21 y.o)
His mother left him in the orphanage. Sadly the orphanage was robbed, so it was bankrupt (?) He picked up a trauma from the event and moved to the orphanage where Agust's mother work. He met Agust, Finn, and the rest of the boys. Jacob is a very very cheerful guy despite his past, caring, brave, and basically an amazing person to be with.

9. Jimin (Christian Azorious - 20 y.o)
He is a simple village boy with a dream to be a knight. He's a hardworker, brave, caring, gentleman, basically the man of your dream.