Chapter 10

Reagan's point of view

What is a crush ?

I am just going downstairs to get a drink of water when instead I walk into a tall glass of water if you know what I mean and for some of you people who might be confused I mean Cohen flipping Anderson!

I know we share the same house now but oh come on please lord give me a break from all these hormones from Mother Nature come in knocking on my door but it never comes with an invitation does it or might do with the fact that he is shirtless standing in the middle of our kitchen drinking water as some of the water from his water bottle went dripping down his abs.

"Girl I think i will call you back because I am definitely coming down with goosebumps but I do not know why" I said to Rhea trying to end the phone call with her.

She must have seen him when one of finger must have actually slip and press on video calls by accident instead of the hanging up button.

"Reagan Delilah smith, do you have a tiny winy little crush on Cohen your bodyguard?" Rhea ask me with a all knowingly smile on her face and teasing me about him too.

I just went ahead and denied what Rhea is saying because if I say yes she will never let this go.

"Oh what is a crush because it is not even in my dictionary or in my vocabulary?" I ask Rhea acting stupid so that she can drop the topic or we can change the subject but it was no use.

Rhea is now laughing at me like a lunatic as she struggles to catch her breath before going into a another round of laughter and when she finally regain herself control back, she just looks at me trying to keep a straight face.

"Oh Reagan girl,you are not fooling anybody because I can tell that you have feelings for him"Rhea my best friend tell me because I forgot that I can never hide anything things from her somehow she can read me like a book.

She will not be the same person who is laughing when I bring up her crush name Mason will she and I just about to say it her name.

"Oh please why are you laughing about huh you and mason like each other but all you do is flirt with one another?" I said hitting her with hard core facts about why her and mason are not together ,then Cohen walks out of the kitchen and into the foliage right when I bring up her crush name.

He starts walking closer to me with that smouldering look in his eyes and half smirk half smile.

"Mason who is mason Reagan?" Cohen ask me confusingly walking upstairs to where I am sitting and I am thinking if he come any closer I might drools over his hotness.

Rhea and I are just fanning ourselves with his extreme hotness that I think I might melt under his touch.

"Someone get me a fan because I think I might melt into a melted  poodle of snow or ice cream"Rhea said to me but more to herself through my phone and I just cannot stop laughing at her being dramatic afterwards she takes a sips of her lemon ice tea.

I am bursting out into tears laughing so much more than before that I actually end up snorting out loud into laughter.

"To answer your question about who Mason is ?Erm well Mason is a guy that I used to go to the same school as him and Rhea" I said hoping to make him jealous or try to get a reaction out of him by beating around the bush but I am not really lying if I am leaving out the part that my best friend Rhea completely fancy Mason.

Rhea is just sitting down on her bed sipping happily on her lemon ice tea and she is watching us intently like we are a good drama teen fiction  television shows.

"Oh so is this so called guy your friend or do you just keep him around for entertainment to help you with your school work?" Cohen ask me looking me in the eyes while he places his hand on my hair and plays with it.

I try to not blush yet my attempt have fails because up to this point and I do what I usually do best or I clapped back at him.

"Excuse you I do not like what you just imply about right now and no I actually do all my hard work to become a straight A student" i exclaims angrily to him for even thinking that about me.

Oh I see what he is trying to do here because he trying to get me vexed up and angry for no reason.
"Oh wow I never know it is this easy to get you mad but I love it when you get all works up because it very much entertaining for me to watch" he said jokingly to me laugh out loud at my reactions to his faults assumptions about me.

He wants to see me get mad right but I bet he cannot handle me when I am angry so I decided to confuse his mind by flirting.

"When I get mad I just feel like taking all my extra adrenaline away by doing the best type of cardio but I do not think you can handle that big boy"i said to him acting all flirty, cute and even running my hand down along his arm as he try his best not to react to it because he does not want to break the rules that his agency has put him under.

He slowly started to move away from me and heading back into the kitchen to grab a water bottle after he quietly walks into the gym to burn off some stream more like the tension he is feeling right now.

"Oh please Reagan Delilah smith do not act like I do not see your little stunt there and I am a very proud best friend!"she shrieked so happy for me taking a chapter from her or advice as she starts clapping impress with how I handle the situations.

I walk upstairs to put on my gym clothes which consider a pair of black legging , a black and blue sport bra with my trainer because I decided to go join him in the gym.

"I got to go because I have school towards and Cohen is teaching me combat training today which I know it is my first week living with him but in Cohen words it is better to be safe than sorry"i said to her saying my goodbyes to Rhea because I am about to jump right in to training.

Rhea ends our phone calls waving goodbye to me when she nearly drop off her chair on by accidentally tripping on her phone charger wire which makes me concern about her but we would usually laugh about it afterwards for aged.

The rest of the day I join Cohen in the training room for practice training combat skills and use the art of seduction to win the fight against even though we have a little play fight but we are both done for today so we decided to hit the shower afterwards we both went to bed.