Chapter 25

Cohen Point of view
Rescue her

We manage to save everyone in the building but I think Morris the forty year old guy who terrorised my girl in his creepy abandoned building is going to get locked up in prison for a really long time now.
I coughs getting out of the building because I try to rescue the remaining people who are still in the warehouse and then I smell smoke come out from one of the captive room.

I quickly break down the door, trying to breathe through the flame of smoke that is cause by the fire and shouting out "hello is anyone in here?"I called out to anyone in particular as I pulls out my gas mask to wears.

I can hear someone else coughing out vividly behind the fire and i reach out my hand to the person who is stuck behind the fire.
"Listen to me ,hold on to my hand okay and never let go because I am here to save you from this burning building" I instructed the last person who Morris kept captive in this room.

I am running out of the abandoned warehouse house with the escapees on my left hand side when the escapee comes out of the building however I make it in five minute time away from the entire building going up into flames.

A heavy small crack of a brick from the building come stumbling down hard on my left arm causing my skin to tears open gushing out blood and I take off my t-shirt when I am five feet radius away from the building to use it to apply pressure on it.
"Luke steps on the gas right now because we need to go hospital to see if Reagan have woken up yet!"I command him.

Luke listen to my instructions finding the quickest shortcut towards the hospital where she is staying at for a couple of days.
"Cohen what about your arms?"Luke ask worryingly.

I didn't even think twice about my arm because I knew I was going to be alright however I wouldn't know if Reagan would be awake or maybe perhaps hurting from her traumatised experience and I would blame myself if I don't get to her on time.
"Thank for your concern about my arm Luke but right now we have bigger problems to worry about than my arm"I said appreciative to Luke.

My arm was in a intense pain that I thought it was just a scratch once before it turns into a huge cut across my arm therefore I know that I have injuries worst that this one but the worst pain is knowing that if I didn't make it to her hospital time or something goes wrong then I would never forgive myself for it.
"Don't worry boss i will step on the gas and we will make it there in time for you to see her"Luke said reassuringly to me.

We are dodging all the traffic that we can avoid at point I think we both even ended up missing a few red lights but somehow all I can think about is my girl Reagan health and safety.
********************************
One hour later
*******************************
I couldn't even wait for Luke to park his car as I immediately jump out car and zoomed in the hospital praying silently for her to be safe or avoid any health complications.

Please let her live to see other day because I know you will always have a way to make everything more than it is and even if my faithfulness might not be bigger than the Pacific Ocean. Just please find a way to make for her to be okay again. Amen.
"Hello. Do you happen to know which room she is in and her name is Reagan?"I asked the receptionist lady who is typing down information on her laptop.

The receptionist lady hold up one finger at me while she is still typing at a rapidly fast speeds and then she turns around to pay attention to me.
"Who are you to this patient next of kin or a friends?"the receptionist lady ask me.
I have to think on the spot here however I always knew that Reagan and I would always end up together in every single universe that we are in.
"I am her husband and can you please tell what room is she is in?"I ask the receptionist lady desperately to give me the directions to her.
The receptionist lady typing and researching for my girl hospital room on her laptop scanning through each file until it landed on my girl file.
"Your girlfriend Reagan is very lucky to have you as her boyfriend and her hospital room number is 150 walks straight down that hall to your left. Then if you see that number on the door it should be her room" The receptionist lady explain to me.

I follow the receptionist lady instructions clearly in my head walking down the hallway to my left to see my girl room number 150 which is where she is and I enter inside her hospital room.
"Reagan the last few days has been absolutely torture without you and I almost went completely insane. You are right though we might be able to live a normal life however I wouldn't want to have normal life even if i cannot have you in my life. You are the reason my heart keeps on bleeding , I need you now"I said sadly to her.

I sing the last of my heart to her hoping that she would wakes up but then I realise that we are not in the movie when the girl laying in the hospital and the boy is holding the girl hand which suddenly started to wake up the girl.
I called Luke and Carter on a three way call on my phone giving them basics instructions to follow up next or for any update on her best friend Rhea to know exactly what happening next with her.

"Luke please make sure you tell her family that she is safe now and Carter you can tell her friends that she is with in the her hospital room"I said instructions them.

The nurse comes in her hospital room checking in on her so I quickly exit my calls to Luke and Carter.
"Her heart seems it is at steady pace, she is breathing normally and what happened to your arm young man?"Her nurse ask me.

I sighed explaining the  recently situation to her nurse about the whole kidnapping, school blackouts and her life in danger.
And then explain my injury on my left arm to her nurse.

"The sun and stars don't even shine as bright as her in the night sky" I whispered softly into her ear afterwards I kiss her forehead again once more.

She is the best girl that I have ever met lay my eyes and I promise her  that after this there will be no more tears or the look of sadness in her eyes.