Chapter 2 - the concert

--------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the day of the concert

*the alarm clock rings* why does the alarm has to be so loud!! *i turned off the alarm* i can sleep a little bit longer, when i just Closed my eyes my sister came in ''why aren't you awake it's time for school'' said my sister, your not my mom i yelled, but you have to wake up i have a surprise for you!! okay it better will be worth it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i went to get ready for school and went downstairs

what is that for Nice scent? i asked when i was downstairs, that's your surprise said my sister and i walked to the table and i saw pancakes and cupcakes and egg and more ''why did you do all this jennifer?'' oh because i love you and because i can go with you to the concert of Louis Partridge'' said jennifer ''okay im glad you wake me you its really worth it!! i said when I stuffed the food in my mouth.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

skip time im at school

OMGG can't wait till the concert!! said Alyssa. oh i forgot to tell you, my sister is gonna be with us she is a fan too. its okay now i have a girl who i can fangirl with!! said Alyssa full excitement

------------------------------------------------------------

me on the phone with Alyssa 2 hours before the concert begins

Alyssa: heyy im so excited to meet louis!!

You: how do you know that you get to meet him?

Alyssa: i just know'

You: okay and what if-

Alyssa: no i have to meet him!

You: okay then, what do i have to wear?

Alyssa: something badass and cute at the same time? wait i'm coming over i'm doing your nails!

You: okay, wait what since when you could do nails?

Alyssa: I'll tell you later we have to do it quickly, we still have 1 hour.

skip time Alyssa is at your home, she is ready with your nails and hair & you have your outfit on!

omg whe look so good!! said Alyssa. yes omg we look like bad b#tches! we have the same outfit on and hair and just everything is perfect we always loved to twin our outfits!

this is our outfit, hair, shoes & nails

This is our outfit! So badass and cute!