3.

- Akutagawa, when are we going to stop?- Atsushi woke up.

- when we reach the village,- driver blankly replied.

- but that's three days of driving!- Atsushi gasped.

- not that village, idiot!- Akutagawa sighed.- there's one about 20minutes away, we're gonna stop there.

- oh, okay,- Atsushi didn't want to annoy the guy, but still couldn't connect the dots.- wait... what time is it and what are we gonna do there?

- tch, it's around 6am and I'm going to fucking sleep there,- Akutagawa slightly frowned, but didn't get his eyes of the road.

- o-oh, but you know, you could sleep in the backseat and th-

- then what?- Akutagawa interrupted.- Dazai or you are going to wreck my car?

- okay, I'm going to shut up,- Atsushi got the clue.

- good idea,- the driver relaxed his shoulders.

for a few minutes both of them sat silently, Atsushi stared through the front window, glancing at Akutagawa from time to time, but he pretended not to notice Atsushi's weird looks.

- uh, um what are they doing back there?- Akutagawa couldn't stand the awkwardness anymore.- it's a bad sign if they're silent for so long.

- uhm,- Atsushi looked behind his chair and his grey eyes widened.- I don't think you would believe if I say this...

- what is it, weretiger?

- uh, just see for yourself,- Atsushi shook his head, weirded out by two guys in the back of the car.

- I can't, idiot, have you not driven a car in your life?!- Akutagawa raised his voice, mainly because of the curiosity.

- uh, no I haven't,- Atsushi tried to smile a bit.- I don't know, slow down a bit then?

- tch, you're so fucking stupid,- Akutagawa rolled his eyes, but still slowed the car, so he could see what was happening.

- Okay, I get what you meant now,- Akutagawa stared at Dazai and Chuuya for too long, almost forgetting that he has to drive at the same time.

- Right, did we miss something?- Atsushi gave Aku a questionable look, this was the first time they interacted like human beings.

- no, they'll probably scream at each other the second they get up,- Akutagawa sighed and returned his full attention to the road.

For sure, Dazai and Chuuya were acting weird. Chuuya's head was on Dazai's chest, he was clinging to Dazai with his whole body, as much as it was possible with seatbelts. Dazai had a hand around Chuuya's shoulder and his head was thrown back, both of them peacefully sleeping.

( something like this but you know, in the car ^^)

Eventually, the sky started turning orange, the sun was rising, spiking Akutagawa's eyes with brightness. Luckily they saw small buildings in the horizon and Atsushi called Tanizaki to announce that they'll stop there and book a room for them to sleep.