Sammy Guevara x Reader

Okay so this one is dedicated to @sammyanddarbyswife :)
Hope you enjoy your request buddy!

Wednesday - January 15th, 2020

It was currently Wednesday and I know what that means. Another episode of Dynamite tonight! I recently got in to wresting because of my big brother Joe. My current favorite was a handsome one named Sammy Guevara. Apparently he does vlogging videos and he joined forces with the likes of a wrestling legend named Chris Jericho.

My brother had managed to buy us some tickets to AEW Dynamite tonight and we got front row seats! I got to see the Sexy Spanish God in action tonight! I was currently getting ready when I heard a knock at the door, I was wondering who in the world it could possibly be. Maybe Joe had arrived home early?

I fixed my hair in a low ponytail and went to the front door. I opened it and immediately gasped. It was someone I would have NEVER expected to see. Sammy Guevara himself. He was hotter in person! He looked at me and smiled, god I could just melt in that smile he has. It was perfect. Everything about him is perfect...

He then cleared his throat. "Hey uhm, sorry to bother you girly but I was wondering if I could record a few minutes of my next vlog in your front yard? I'll just be walking by and whatnot." He explained to me and I immediately nodded, trying not to fan-girl over my favorite wrestler being in front of me.

"Yes! Yes you can!" I exclaimed excitedly. "Y-You're Sammy Guevara! You're m-my favorite wrestler!" I said happily with a purely shocked expression on my face. He blushed and smiled again. "Wow, really? That's funny, I never had a fan recognize me from the shows and me doing the vlogs much." He chuckled.

"W-Wow, really? I-I must be feeling s-special then! It's such a-an honor to meet you, Sammy. C-Can I get an autograph?" I asked before he nodded. I invited him inside and asked if he would like any refreshments or some food. He took some water and I got a couple things for him to sign. One for me, and one for my brother. This is a way to thank him for the tickets tonight.

~Timeskip to the show~

It was the start of the show, and Joe and I were sitting front row and I was excited for tonight's show. I knew Sammy was wrestling tonight and that was all I wanted to see was him. It had been about halfway through the show before he was out and had arrived in the ring, but what he did made my heart drop. He saw me and winked at me.

My knees basically turned in to jelly whenever he did that and I blushed hard. He had smirked at me before he got back in his zone so he could wrestler whoever his opponent was supposed to be in tonight's show.

After the show, I actually managed to get to see Sammy and we were talking about things we had in common. Man, who would have thought me giving him permission to vlog in my yard would have us talking in the backstage area?

Continue? Maybe? You decide ;)