Kenny Omega x Reader #2

Before any of you say anything and if you find this offensive. I don't give a FUCK. I will write my books how I want my books to be written. Now without further ado, let's get in to it.

~~~

It was a nice summer day, you were backstage at your house show live a bit early since you did some training there with some of your friends. You were one of the new top female superstars to come to AEW, you were still getting used to things have you only been there about six months. It takes a long time to process the success you have had in the company so far.

One of your friends, who is also the AEW Champion currently came to you. You absolutely adored Kenny's company. But the thing was, you were starting to gain strong feelings for Kenny but he was bisexual and you didn't know if he was in to guys more or girls. You were scared to tell him that you liked him.

Kenny approached you and he smiled happily at you

"Hey Y/N!"

He cheered happily and you looked at him with a delighted smile.

"Hey, Kenny!"

You said back and he hugged you. Kenny always hugged you and it always made you feel warm inside whenever he did. Kenny chuckled a bit as he looked at you. You were as tall as to the point of his chin.

"So, Y/N, whatcha doing here by yourself?"

He asked as he set his championship belt down and you looked at him.

"O-Oh, I'm just here for some early day training before our show starts tonight!"

You explain as Kenny nodded. He then perked up a bit and smiled once again.

"Hey, how about we train together? I think it would be great fun!"

He suggested and you gasp a bit, but you nod to his offer.

"Great, let's go then!"

You say and off you two went to a place backstage to where they had some test dummies there. You two had been at it for at least an hour or more before he sat down and smiled at you. You sit down next to him and smile.

"Jon wasn't lying when he told us you were a strong kicker."

Kenny complimented. Jon was your close friend, he was like a brother figure to you since he helped you through a lot in your life.

"Thanks Kenny, it means a lot."

You respond with a small chuckle and you feel his hand pat your back. You blushed a bit and he looked, blushing a bit too.

"So, what do you want to do now?"

Kenny asked as you looked away for a moment. This was the perfect opportunity to confess to him. Nobody was around, just you two alone. Just go for it!

"Hey, Kenny, I-I been wanting to tell you something."

You stutter a hit with a huge crimson red blush. He looked at you and rose an eyebrow.

"Hm? What is it, Y/N?"

He asked and you took a deep breath and let it out.

"I-I've known you for so long a-and I started to g-gain feelings for you...I-I love you Kenny."

You confessed and he had a look of surprise on his face.

"I-I'm sorry I don't k-know how to process-"

He started speaking but you cut him off gently.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have told you my feelings so early I-I know you're bisexual and you're p-probably in to guys more and I-I should've kept my fat mouth shut!"

You started crying and Kenny tried to speak but you grabbed your stuff and ran off and he looked down and sighed softly. As soon as that happened, Jon walked in since he just got there and he, too, comes there to train. He talked with Kenny about what just happened.

The show started about 30 minutes ago and you were in the locker room alone. Your match was later in the night, the match before the main event. You were still a little upset about earlier today and you sighed softly.

"Kenny will never love me back..."

You said to yourself before you felt a pair of strong arms wrap around your waist and a gentle kiss was planted on your neck. You gasp a bit and you turn around. It was Kenny. He had a softened expression on his face and he sighed a bit.

"You didn't let me finish earlier, dummy."

He said and you looked but before you could say anything he had kissed you right on your lips. You gasped again but he held you close and he wrapped your arms around him and he wrapped his arms around your waist tighter.

You two were now in a private room that you both were pretty sure nobody knew about except Tony Khan himself. Kenny had your back laying against his stomach. You both were topless but he was already in your pants. He wanted to make you listen.

He gently started to rub your clit with his thumb as you let out a low whimper of pleasure. He smirked and he held his free hand over your mouth so he could keep you quiet. He then whispered in your ear as he brought you closer to him.

"You like it when daddy plays with your little clit, hmm?~"

He smirked and you moaned softly as he began to speed up and rub your clit faster. Kenny liked the sounds you made so he decided to free his erected cock from his pants and he took his belt and tied it around your mouth before he picked you up and set you down on his hard on.

You gasp against the belt and moaned softly as he smiled and laid you back against his stomach and he groaned in pleasure.

"Fuck baby girl you're so tight around my throbbing cock~"

He moaned softly in your ear and you blush hard. He then held your hips and he started to slowly make your body bounce up and you moan a bit as he kissed your neck and sucked on it.

You were now bent over and he was pounding in your ass. He grinds hips against your upper ass cheeks and you moaned a bit louder. He gripped your hips harder and he pounds in to your ass harder.

"Daddy loves your sweet moans baby girl~"

Kenny cooed as you moaned louder and came once again. He came inside you and you both panted. You two was having sex for about an hour. Your match was next. He picked you up and smiled, kissing your lips softly.

"I was going to say, I love you too. Dumbass."

He chuckled and you chuckled tiredly before you two got dressed and parted ways for the night, but you knew this wasn't over.