Chapter 4

I kicked him in his balls and pulled of the mask you wouldn't believe who I saw. I seen my ex boyfriend Keno the one that tried to rape me. But I thought dad 'took care of him'.

I asked him "What do you want" he said"to finish what I started" the he licked my cheek. I kicked him in his balls again and made a run for it.

Not even three minutes of running Keno caught up to me. He grabbed my arm and carried me back to the house. Then he pinned my against the wall and slapped me, that shit stung. I told him "put yo hand on me again yo ass ain't gone live to see another day". He said "What you gone do 'call yo daddy'" I punched him in his face. He then started hitting me every where. I was in pain.

I kept screaming in pain wonderimg where my dad was. No matter how hard I tried to get him off me he wouldn't.

After he was done he kicked me in my face and spit on me. I was on the ground feeling so helpless. I think I passed out because I woke up with chains on my arms and legs. Just as I had woke up Keno came up to me and said " Hey beautiful" I didn't reply and I felt a punch in my face. "When I speak to you, yo ass answer me ok" I nodded in Agreement. I really wish that my ass just stayed sleep instead of trying to play hero. I wanna go home.

Travarius POV(Ciara Dad)

I know I ain't been in this story but like it's my daughter story imma let her shine. Any ways im Ciara's dad. Yes I am over protective. That's cuz that's my daughter and she aint gone get hurt.

Mario and I was at the trap and is now in front of the house. Something ain't seem right cuz the door was open. I walked into the house and seen over alot of glass and 10 bodies on the floor the first thing I thought of was Ciara and I ran to her room. Ain't nobody was there.

I called her phone over twenty time but it went straight to voice mail. I hope Ciara's alright. Mario walked in and said "what the fuck happened in here" I said "Boy watch yo mouth, but I think somebody got yo sister" we quickly went back to the trap and I told some of my best man to go find Ciara and to clean up the mess that was at my house.

They came back 5 hours later saying that they had tracked her phone. Yes I put a tracking device In her phone but it was for safety reasons. We went to the address she was and got suited up. I had three different guns and alot of bullets just incase.

Ciara's POV

Keno drugged me earlier but know I think it wore off. Though I was feeling dizzy from all them hits I was taking. Keno enjoyed hitting me. I don't know if it was for payback of if its cuz he just wanted to.

He came in the room again and said "is you alright bae" once again I didn't say nothing cuz I was worn out. He said " ain't I tell yo thottie ass to answer me when I talk" then he started beating me up again which was soo unfair since I was chained up. He kept punching and kept stomping on me. I was screaming once again to be found helpless I screamed till I couldn't scream anymore. Just before he threw another punch someone knocked down the door.

I couldn't really see who since my eyes was watery and puffy from all that crying and the beating that was going on. I heard nothing but gun shots. Then I heard my dad's voice. You just don't know how happy I was.

A/N

Do y'all like the story so far?

Why wasn't Keno dead?

What do you think will happen to Keno?

hope this was long enough...Love Y'all... But don't forget too...

Vote...

Comment...

Follow Me...

Enjoy...