Chapter 19

*A couple of days later*

Keno's POV

So my plan is now in action. Y'all just gone have to wait and see.

Jed's POV

Here I am walking down the street just cuz. I seen a black SUV following me but I ain't had my gun. I carry my glock with me 24/7 but for some reason I left it home.
I started speed walking trying to get away from the SUV.

Then speed walking finally turned into running.

What would an SUV like to do with a nigga like me?

I was running but of course the SUV was faster than me. Soon the door opened and I was pulled into the truck.

Then immediately jumped by like 10 guys.

Then my eyes started getting heavy and closed.

Ciara's POV

Here I am calling Jed ugly ass but he don't want to answer the phone.

I know he see them miss calls. To be honest even though I was mad at him I still miss my boo.

I went to Dymond's room and asked her if she wanted to go shopping with me. She said yes.

I got ready and put on camouflage skinny jeans with a hunter green half shirt with dark green tims. I put my hair in a messy bun put on some accessories and we were on our way.

We went to the mall and started shopping. We ain't even been here for 30 minutes Dymond gone talk bout some I'm hungry so we made our way to the food court.

We got our food, sat down, ate and talked.

She told me that she knew the sex of the baby and it was a girl. Best believe imma be the godmother.

We shopped a little more than made our way home.

I was calling Jed the whole day but he not answering his phone.

Maybe his phone died?

Maybe i pissed him of?

Maybe he don't wanna talk to me?

All these thoughts was going through my head thinking of why he ain't answering. Maybe I should stop by his house?

I dropped Dymond home and started driving to Jed's house.

Nobody was there so I took the extra key under the flower pot and unlocked the door.

"Jed?"

"Jed?"

"Jed?"

"You home?"

-___- No answer

It look like he sleep or something cuz his tv is on upstairs.

Then I started going upstairs no one was there. Then I heard a loud boom in the kitchen. No my ass wasn't going to be the white people(No offense) in the scary movies trying to see what it was. My ass was headed straight towads the door.

I started running only to be followed by a black SUV. They had me jumping bushes and gates, going into other people's yard and shit. But it was for my safety.

After bout like 15 minutes of running I stop to catch my breath, only to having a white cloth covering my nose.

Then I felt my eyes getting real heavy.

*A few hours later*

I woke up in an all grey room.

Then somebody stepped in.

You wouldn't believe who I saw.

A/N

Hello my fellow readers -__- lmfao let me stop.

They took Jed?

They took Ciara?

Who else are they going to take?

Who did Ciara see?

Dymond?

Ayisa?

D?

Don't forget to....

Vote...

Comment...

Follow Me...

And Enjoy...

Love Y'all