prologue

Welcome to my second story, Undesirable No. 1.

This is an alternative reality post-war Dramione fic with other side pairings, intended to continue from the death of Voldemort and will incorporate elements of the books and the movies but is in no way affiliated.

In this reality, Harry intends on using the Elder Wand now he has become its master, intent on becoming the master of death. Everything everyone knew and loved is unfamiliar, and they must now rely on each other as well as those they previously deemed untrustworthy to end his reign of terror. Tensions are high between everyone, and whilst some crack under the pressure, others come into their own.

For those who have never read or have been hesitant to read Dramione, I urge you to give this a try, for this reality is so far removed from the original plotline that everything is subverted enough to make the pairing more feasible. If you do not ship this pairing I completely respect your opinion and I hope you too, respect mine enough not to comment unnecessary hate or report my work.

This story is rated Mature and will include multiple adult themes as well as potential triggers, including description of death, violence, war.

Once again, I do not support JKR. I love all of you, no matter how you identify, and Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.

I want to thank everyone for the love and support I had on my first story, Living Death. I am forever grateful and amazed by how lovely my readers are and I hope you can enjoy this new project of mine. Don't forget to follow my TikTok and Instagram for trailers and updates on my progress!

Thank you!