Chapter 7

Persephone POV:

The next day I felt like HELL.

My body was aching all over I slowly head over to the mirror to see res hand makes all over my arms and stomach and a massive bruise on my cheek.

I check the time to see have have woken up a bit early and I have around a hour before school.

I used my super high coverage concealer to cover up my bruise and put on another vintage jumper to cover up all the marks.

I I've always had a love for makeup and I would love to get into doing amazing art with it but having no money I could only afford a cheap drug store pallet which the eyeshadow is probably made out of faeces.

Due to last nights, events let's say. My father was out like a light.

I make some sandwiches for myself and I Chuck in some pot noodles for my father.

I walk outside to see it was another gloomy day they sky was covers in a thick layer of cloud. I wonder if the earth felt like me, suffocated.

I finally get to school and decide to head straight to class. I head to my usual seat in math and start to write the notes on the board for today's lesson.

All of a sudden, Leo barges in making everyone turn to look at him.

He decides to take a seat behind me I could feel his eyes drilling into the back of my head.

By the end of the lesson as I walk down the hall . I suddenly, feel a arm grab me and pull me inside a closet.

'Oh-mmmm' my mother was covens by a massive hand.

I well my eyes open to see Leo standing right in front of me.

'Shhhhhh' he whispers

He slowly lifts his hand off my mouth. I suddenly gasp for air.

'What are you doing Leo?'

'We need to talk about last night' I turn pale this is what I was dreading you could say I was trained to lie on the spot but I get so nervous in front of him.

'Uhhh we r-really don't h-ave to' I say trying to not think about how close we now are.

'Why were you so scared that you were late yesterday?'

'No reason, w-well the t-thing is that I h-have script parents and a-also a curfew...'

'Are you sure, don't lie to me bellissima'

'Yes,I'm very sure'

'Good' all of a sudden he puts his arms around my waist bending down giving me a tight hug.

It was nice to know he was worried about me.

We slowly leave the closet making sure no one sees us because let's just say people will probably take it the wrong way.

Hey walks me to chemistry another lesson we have together.

We decide to go in one at a time and not to gather to not cause any suspicion lie dirt care of course. But if I didn't want any dram and attention this year I couldn't be caught hanging out with the new mysterious bad boy in school.

The teachers always late so thank god we didn't get a late mark. I can't imagine what would happen if my dad got a call from the school.

The teacher slumps into the classroom clearly going through a hangover.

'Ok so today class we are going to be doing a project, in partners.' There was mixed reaction among the classroom.

Some people were happy to be able to work with there friends. Unlike me who hates mixing with other people especially since ray has been sick for the past couple of days so I have no one to go with.

I suddenly feel someone tap my shoulder I know that shoulder tap. I turn to see Leo smirking at me.

'Want to be parters?'

'Uhhhh s-sure' why would he want to be my partner. I could see so many girls desperate for him to even notice them.

He pulls over a chair and sits right next to me. We were so close are shoulders were touching.

S-so what are we g-going to do?'

'Well sir said we need to choose a element in the periodic table. How about you come over tonight to work on the project?'

As much as I wanted to say yes I knew my father would be extra alert now I arises home late yesterday. I can't risk being late again.

A idea then hits me.

'How about you lock me up at the top of my street at 7?'

'Uhh ok sure I can pick you up then.'

My plan was to go food shopping make my dad some food at 6:30. And leave through window.
Easy,right?

I was wrong, it was way harder than I expected. At the supermarket there was a massive queue which slowed me down and I went over budget so it took time to put things back.

You may be wondering how we even have any money. Well it's because when my grandma was alive she was getting retirement/ old people funds. (I don't know what there called)

When she does my dad never told them so they think she's still alive and there giving us money for her even she's six feet under.

As much as I want to call my father out for what he's doing it does pay the bills and it saves me from having to work a part time job.

After I left the supermarket. It then started racing getting all the food wet.

I finally got home and made my dad some oven pizza and I forgot to buy chips so I had to make them with this 90s oven chip cooker I found at the thrift store. It works surprisingly well.

After I did that I warps it up so it wouldn't get cold and wrote a not by it.

- here is your dinner I decided to make it early if it's cold put it in the microwave -Persephone

I go up to my room and attempt o climb out the window. Let's just say it wasn't as successful as I planned

I walk down to the street Leo thinks I live in and walk to the top of the road to see him waiting for me.

'I don't understand why you just tell me where you live?' He says jokingly

'A women never reveals her secrets'

I hop on the bike and we ride of to his house. Let me just say it was not what I was expecting.

                           —————————

Words-1113

Thank you so much for all the votes I can't believe we reached over 200 reads!!!!

Sorry I haven't been updating the past two days but I will try as hard as I can

All my love - author