tears of a jolly bettle

Brianna's POV

I was in the Man Cave watching Dad, Henry and Ari on TV and they were accepting medals from the Vice Mayor of Swellview. I didn't want to go because I don't like crowds. I've been to his awards before but it's pointless. Sometimes he will bring food that was leftover, especially Pizza. Its the best. I wasn't really paying attention to it, I was playing with Stella.

--

Brianna's POV

Dad, Henry, Charlotte, and Ari returned and we have a problem. Dad got hurt and he wasn't okay.

"Come on, Gooch. How many more of these tests are we gonna do? He needs to help me with my project!" I complained to Gooch.

"Shush." Gooch said. "Now remove your right glove, then hold your right hand."

Dad removed his glove as Gooch stood behind a giant flame thrower. "This is getting on my nerves, and I need to be Bri's assistant for her project." Dad said.

My eyes grew as Gooch fired up the flame thrower. "Hold the fire!"

Gooch blasted fire at dad's hand as he cried out in pain. "Ow! Ow Ow!" He screamed and Henry and I watched as Ari and Henry ate the yogurt.

Gooch lowered the flame thrower and dad's hand was burnt and he was in terrible pain.

"Do you still feel the pain in your hand?" Gooch asks.

"Yeah!" Dad groaned in pain.

"I don't get it! It's been two seconds the pain should be gone now." I said picking up Stella, and petting her.

"We need more tests." Gooch declares.

"No, we've checked enough of my body parts." Dad protests.

"What about his butt?" Henry asks and Ari nods. "Check his butt."

I glared at my sister and she smiles sheepishly at me.

"That's an important part." Ari adds.

"We should check your butt." Gooch confirms.

"Check my butt how?" Dad questions.

Gooch picked up an bow and arrow, that looked remarkably like mine.

"Isn't that Bri's bow and arrow?" Dad asks and I walk towards Gooch and take my bow and arrow out of his hands.

"I shall use this bow and arrow!" I declared.

"I bet you can shoot your dad's butt without looking?" Henry asked and I scoffed.

Without looking I shot dad in the buttz and he fell to the floor.

"Owie." Dad said rubbing his bottom.

"Are you done yet. Let see you've already stabbed his neck, poured acid on his foot, toasted his hand, and I shot him in the buttz anymore tests." I said to Gooch putting away my bow and arrow.

"Gooch, what's going on with me?" Dad asks, and he gets up using my hand. "No one's been able to injure me since I was eight years old."

"Hey everyone!" Charlotte calls. "Come look at this."

"What's up?" I ask her.

"Watch this footage from the award thing yesterday. I'll play it in slow motion." Charlotte says and plays a part of the footage slowly. As Captain Man and Girl Danger was taking a picture with an elderly woman, this lady came by and sprayed him with something without him noticing.

"See right there? You see that woman with the perfume?" I ask.

"She intentionally sprayed me." Dad gasps with belief.