Chapter 1 school day

It was a damp and cloudy Monday morning. There were cars getting into traffic jams, idiot drivers while they text and drive at the same time! *Ring ring* Bonny opened her eyes revealing a white ceiling with stars. Bonny looked over to see her phone going off. Bonny turn off her phone and proceeded to get out of bed. Bonny stood up and looked out her window. There was damp clouds in the sky. But no sunshine. Today's gonna be a amazing. Bonny thought sarcastically. "Bonny! Time to get up for school. I got breakfast ready for you!" Her mother yelled upstairs very loudly. Bonny sighed. She proceeded to get ready for school. She grabbed her school uniform with a white shirt and a short red skirt with long socks. Bonny grabbed her phone and plug and put it in her backpack. Then she made her way downstairs.

——————-———-————————————————————————————
at school

Bonny walked over to her friends. To noticed that Mel was leaning against the wall. And Kassie and pink arguing wether to put milk first or cereal. Bonny smiled she loved her friends. And she even loved the fact that she went to school with MellieCookiez herself! "Hey Bonny! Nice to see you". Mel stated as she looked up at Bonny. Mel was a special American girl. She supports certain things. But people attack her about not supporting lgbtq+. She's okay with it being fictional. But people just don't see that she's not like the others and hating on people...she just doesn't support it. But she doesn't dress like all the other girls do usually but today is wear your uniform day. 🙁 "hey. Mel what goes on"? Bonny asked. "Oh well Kassie and pink are having a weird argument about cereal". She stated. "HEY SHE SAID TO PUT THE MILK FIRST"! Kassie yelled. Raven hair girl rolled her eyes.