Chapter 2

Bonny and her friends met up after school. Mel was just leaning on the locker staring at her phone. Kassie was just going in her locker to grab her stuff. Bonny went in her locker and grabbed her bag and stuffed her books in there. "Omg I hate pre alg. It's so annoying like...WHO PUTS LETTERS IN MATH!?" Kassie yelled across the hallway. Luckily it was loud so no one heard her. Bonny just laughed at her white hair girl friend. Mel just rolled her eyes. "Kassie you need to find a life to learn from". Bonny stated and started to laugh. Kassie just gave her the death stare. " well I actually got a boyfriend..." Kassie stated. Bonny and Mel looked at her wide eyes. And mind it that Mel was never interested in her friend conversations. "YOU WHAT?! AND YOU DIDNT SAY ANYTHING!?" Mel stated with anger. She grabbed a empty bottle and threw it at Kassie. " Kassie who's the lucky guy"? Asked Bonny. Kassie smirked and looked at her "it's Timoke". She stated calmly. Bonny was happy that she was finaly together with her best friend. He was the sweetest person in the school...But he would tell Bonny and her friends about this boy named Alexander Thompson....He would always say " GUYS Alex was being mean again! He just slapped a girl and I stood up. But he punch me in the eye!" Bonny was scared. What If he would target her and her friends!? She shook it off. "Hey girls I'm gonna go to the bathroom and leave. Cya Tomorrow!" Bonny states as she waved and walked off.
Bonny was walking in the hallway until she bumped into someone. She fell on her back and dropped her phone. "Ow!" She yelled. "OMG IM SO SORRY! HERE LET ME HELP YOU WITH THAT"! Someone yelled. "No its okay it was my fault I should've watch where u was going. Thank you-". Bonny paused and looked at the person that bumped into her. Her eyes widen (it was Alexander). She got up and snatched her stuff. "HOW DARE YOU PUNCH MY BSFS BOYFRIEND FOR NO REASON!" Bonny yelled. Alex looked at her confused. Bonny just observed him. He had brown and black hair. With tan skin and some nerdy glasses, he also was wearing a sea blue hoodie around his waist and a striped shirt with leather boots and ripped jeans. "I'm sorry but what are you talking about? I never punched anyone!" Alex stated as he picked up his stuff. Bonny rolled her eyes. " Liar! HE ALWAYS COMES TO US WITH A WOUDED FACE! YOU ARE SUCH A MONSTER JERK!" Alexander's eyes widened. Bonny stares at him. He looked a little hurt but she didn't care. Just then Mel and Kassie with Timoke came running towards Bonny. " Bonny we could hear you yelling! Are you okay!?" Kassie yelled worried. Mel hugged Bonny. Timoke looked at Alexander. Alex just gave him a mad look and confused one. "OMG DID THIS GUY HURT YOU BONNY?!" Timoke yelled. Kassie and Mel looked up and saw a tan boy. Mel and Kassie gave him the death glare. "What.?!...No I didn't she bumped into me so I helped her up!" Alex stated. Timoke just walked towards him and was about to slap him. But without a second a black hair boy with pale skin stoped his hand. " I don't think that's gonna happen"! The boy yelled. Just then a girl that looks like Alex came into play. She gave them the death glare. Timoke looked angry and so did Mel and Kassie. Bonny just stared with a idc look. " who are you guys?!" Kassie yelled. "I'm jackson and this is Mackenzie, Alex's little sister. And she tends to be overprotective." Jackson stated. "Oh please Jackson, You used to be overprotective with me". A black hair girl stated. It was Ashley. " Well stay away from our friend!" Jackson yelled as he grabbed Alex's arm and left. "We need to take them down if they think there gonna run this school!" Timoke yelled as he held Kassie close. Bonny didn't agree. Sure Alexander is a jerk but they should just leave each other alone. Bonny shrugged. "Come on guys let's leave" Bonny stated as they left the building. (But why was that boy so hot)? Bonny thought to herself.