The Talk

Tartaglia : Hey Grug Im here for you if you want to talk

Grug: B-but I dont need you.. I need him.. him.. him..!!! I need him!!

Tartaglia: Woah!!! Calm down.. things will be okay trust me on this..

Grug: How am I supposed to calm down!! the love of my life just left me.. if only Ugga never gave birth to Eep.. Maybe this wouldn't have happened!!

Tartaglia: Grug you need to remember Eep was the one who introduced Zhongli to you.

Grug: I guess your right..

Tartaglia: well,, if you ever need me just tell me!! I'll be right here! 😅😅

Grug: Yea ok..

*Grug walks into the sunset*

*Tartaglia starts to cry a little*

Tartaglia:  Why cant anyone see.. why doesnt anyone notice the pain I'm in.. should I end it all tonight..? its not like anyone would care.. I'm useless...

*Eep sneaks out of the cave and sees Tartaglia in the distance*

Eep: H-hey.. 🥵

Tartaglia: O-oh hey!

Eep: Are you okay.. you dont seem well. Just so you know I'm here for you..

Tartaglia: !? Do you really want to know..?

Eep: Yes..

Tartaglia: Well,, you see its funny how.. how.. Im always doing my best to help others out and no one ever helps me out with my problems.. 

Tartaglia: Why doesnt anyone care!! I've been depressed my whole life..! Why cant anyone take hints! Not fair! Not fair Not fair not fair!!

Eep: I-I-I care!! Your not alone in this I'll always be here for you no matter what..!

Eep: Just so you know I love you! I love you!I love you! I love you!I love you! I love you!I love you! I love you! 

Tartaglia: I feel the same way Eep.