Chapter 17 - Theme park 3/3

Hi! I just want to say thank you to everyone who joined today's stream! It went amazingly! We got two more follows, so thank you all so so much. It means the world to me! I will be live again tomorrow at 10pm gmt. So please come and hang out for a bit! I will post a update and hour before I go live so you can get prepared! Go check out my other social media's, everything is in my bio. As well as, make sure to join the discord! It is for both me and you! You all can suggest stories you like, promote your own stories or give suggestions on what others can write! This will also be where I can talk to all of you both and make sure you're enjoying my content both as a writer and as a streamer/youtuber. Anyways! Back to the story!

———Trigger Warning ———
——— Lost/Panic Attack ———
——— Eating Disorder/Arguing ———

Tommy pov —

Everyone was panicking. Tubbo was lost and everyone was just going insane, asking every single person if they had seen a boy by himself and then getting a little more angry every time someone would say that they haven't. After a while of this happening we heard Techno shout out
'GET BACK HERE!' We all hurried over to him hoping he had found something. He was just standing there... annoyed.
'Alright. We are not going to find him like this.' He said with a stern voice.
'We've got to split up and search for him. He couldn't have gone far so we go in pairs.' He continued on.
'Once we find him, we all meet back here. Ok?!' He said staring each of us in the eye one at a time.
Everyone nodded, shocked that a 15 year old was commanding them with such authority.
Suddenly a quiet voice chirped up.
'H-How will we know if someone has found them'

'I don't know, we'll call you or something. Go find him' Techno said, already dragging me away. He dragged me to the nearest map and commanded me to point to everywhere Tubbo would be interested in. I couldn't think of much, other than a few rides, a massive play area and then McDonald's. We decided we should make our way to the play area and see if he went there. It wasn't too far and was packed with a lot of families so we started asking a few parents to see if they had seen their children play with Tubbo or if they had seen Tubbo in general. None of them saw Tubbo.
I was really panicking now. It wasn't like Tubbo to just walk off like this. I guess Techno could see that I was getting worse because he grabbed my hand. I stared up at him in confusion. I thought he doesn't like stuff like this. Even when I was having a panic attack he out my hand on Tubbo's chest. He looked down at me and nodded slightly, reassuring me that Tubbo would be ok.
We headed to some rides we thought Tubbo would like and couldn't find him there so we decided to head to McDonalds. We followed this path that took us directly to the McDonald's entrance and asked a few families if they had seen Tubbo.
'Excuse me, have any of you seen a young boy around this height wearing a bee like jumper and some overalls' I asked interrupting a family conversation.
'Uh.... I haven't. Have you Jane? Mike?' The lady asked her family. One of the men spoke up
'Oh yes! I have actually! He was just around the corner. Seemed to be in quite the hurry if you ask me' the man said pointing towards a door to our right. As soon as the conversation finished me and Techno both dashed out of the door shouting
'THANK YOUUU' as we left. We ran down the path looking at every possible place Tubbo could be. I was looking at the left side and Techno was looking at the right side. We continued following the path looking in our directions hopin—
'Ow!' I suddenly tripped over something on the ground. I looked back to see what it was that made me trip
'TUBBO!' I yelled, quickly getting up and lunging to him. He held his knees to his chest with his face buried into them. I could hear him struggling for air. I instantly pull him into a hug and place his head on my chest, over my heart.
'Hey... Tubs, it's me. You're ok. You're safe. I've got you.' I said calmly as possible. He didn't say anything, his breathing still rapid and shaky. I continued reassuring him and slowly his breathing calms down. I could hear Techno on his phone with one of the others
'Yeah we got him. He's ok, just calming him down then we'll make our way back' he said. We stayed there for a couple more minutes, letting Tubbo calm down fully. He tried explaining what happened but he just kept tearing up and stopping.