kai

⚠️TW: sexual assault⚠️

Y/n pov

Suga convinced me to go to the party/hangout. I texted kai and told him I wasn't feeling well and not to come over. i didn't have the strength to talk to him tonight let alone break up with him. I sat and looked out the window lost in thought. I felt Suga squeeze my thigh.

"Are you okay" he glanced at me continuing to drive
"Yea im good"

He gave me a little smile and I held onto his hand

"Thank you Suga"

"For what"

"For being you"

"Cut that sappy shit out remember I still hate you"

"Hate you too"

After a couple of minutes you arrived at Ennoshita's house. You walked in and everyone was surprised to see you. You walked over and sat in between Kageyama and Hinata as kags yelled at him. No one noticed your bruise or asked about why you were gone for a week so you left it alone.

This was calming everyone just talked ate and drank. It was nice to drink a little and forget about everything. You noticed Suga and Tanaka walk outside then you heard the doorbell ring. Kiokyo got up and went to go answer it.

"Y/n come here" Kiokyo yelled

You got up and turned the corner to see and unwanted face

"Kai?''

You walked to the door and told kiokyo it was okay, she walked away and you stood in front of kai.

"Why did you lie to me babe" he looked really sad as he said that

"We have to talk but not right here come in"

You closed the door and went in front of him. When you walked back into the living room you asked Ennoshita if it was okay to go upstairs so you guys could talk. he said sure and you both went up there. When you got into the room you closed the door and turned to kai.

"We have to break up"

"What"

"We have to break up. I can't be with you anymore"

"Its because of Sugawara right, that's why you are here right now"

"WHAT when- this is exactly why, you jump to conclusions without me saying anything"

"But I told you, I would work on that" he started getting closer to you pinning you against the door and reaching for your face.

"No don't touch me"

"Is this about me hitting you" he said backing up a little bit "I apologized so many times, I can't take that back, I regret it everyday, im sorry I did that y/n"

"Your not sorry and you- you don't love me, if you loved me you wouldn't have done that"

"Stop who is feeding you these lies I love you so much"

"Well I don't love you" I said that opening the door. Kai grabbed your arm and pulled you back while closing the door.

He turned you around and grabbed your other arm. He forcibly kissed you, once you realized you pulled away.

"LET GO KAI"

He ignored you and pulled you throwing you on the bed. He climbed on top of you as you tried to hit and kick him. Nothing made him budge. He straddled you holding you in place . He ripped your shirt and pulled it off your body

"KAI PLEASE DONT" you yelled as he flipped you over on to your stomach.

He pulled your arms back and put his hand over your mouth.

"Shut the fuck up" he said leaning down to your ear

You screamed and cried but no one could hear you. You kicked and squirmed to break free but it only hurt you not him. At this point you stopped, nothing was going to help you right now. When he noticed you stopped moving he removed one of his hands to take off his shirt.

Suga's POV

Me and Tanaka finished smoking the blunt and walked into the house. When I went in I scanned the room for y/n.

"Where is she" I asked Asahi

"Who?"

"Y/n" I rolled my eyes as drunk Asahi looked at me

"Ohhh she went up stairs with what's his name"

"Who"

"Kai" Daichi stated

When he said that my eyes shot open

"Y'all let her go up there by herself!!!!!" I said as I rushed past them and up the stairs

As soon as I got upstairs I busted through the door to see kai pinning Y/n down and his hand over her mouth. Without even thinking I grabbed kai threw him to the ground and started punching him. Punch after punch more and more blood appeared on my hands. i continued hitting him, I heard Daichi and Asahi rush in when they heard y/n yelling. Daichi ran past me to y/n and Asahi pulled me off of kai. Before kai could get up I kicked him in his stomach.

"Let go of me Im good now"

Asahi let go of me as I looked at kai bleeding on the ground until something clicked. I looked down at my bloody knuckles and then up at y/n wrapped in a blanket crying on Daichi's shoulder. I went over to her and pulled her up into my arms. I stroked her head as she cried into my chest.

"Its okay I'm here"

She continued to cry

"Hey hey look at me" she looked up "stop crying"

She glanced over at kai laying on the ground by Asahi before looking back up at me. I kissed her forehead before she rested her head back on my chest.

꧁𝚊/𝚗꧂

𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚊 𝚔𝚊𝚒!!!