flashback

Come on buddy im gonna be late"

"Stop rushing me"

"I'm going to start counting down"

I walked out of the bathroom to see Daichi standing there with a frowning face.

"Come on lets go before youre late to practice"

"Ugh"

He followed me as we walked to the gymnasium for Daichi's last game of his first year at Karasuno.

"I gotta go change I'll see you inside my mom is in there already"

"Alright good luck"

He hugged me before walking off. I walked inside to a lot of people scanning the room for Daichi's family.

☾❦☽

After the game I got down the bleachers to congratulate Daichi on the win. He hugged me and jumped in excitement.

"Y/n I would like you to meet some people"

"Oh okay"

He turned around and signaled two people to come over

"This is Azumane Asahi"

"Nice to meet you" he said shaking my hand

"And this is-"

"I am Kōshi Sugawara" he said taking my hand and kissing it

Daichi rolled his eyes swatted Sugawara's hand away. Daichi was going to say something when the coach called him and Asahi over. Leaving me and Sugawara together.

"Is it okay if I call you Suga"

"You can call me whatever you like y/n"

"Wait how do you know my name"

"I asked Daichi"

"Why"

"Well whenever you would come after practice to go home with Daichi you caught my eye. I couldn't ask Daichi who you were for a while because I didn't know if you guys were together or not"

"Oh god no I would never do that he is basically my brother"

"Well I know that now, but I eventually asked him and he told me your name I just needed the right time to talk to you"

"And why is that"

"To ask you out"

"Oh really well now is the perfect time"

"Okay......y/n I would like to take you out sometime"

"Mmm I would have to fit you into my schedule somewhere but you can give me your number and I'll text you whenever I'm free"

We both pulled our phones out to save each other's contact information. Then I sent him a text.

Me
I'm free

Suga
Good

☾❦☽

(That night at Daichi's house)

I was laying on the couch with daichi when he asked me a question

"So do you like them"

"Who"

"Azumane and Sugawara....more importantly Sugawara"

"What do you mean by that"

"I saw you guys exchange numbers"

"Well if you must know im going on my first date"

"With him"

"No with you, yes idiot"

Daichi rolled his eyes and got up to get us som ramen. Once we finished Daichi offered to walk you home even though you lived 3 blocks away. When you guys were walking it was a bit silent.

"Hey um are you sure you wanna go on that date with sugawara"

"Yea why do you ask"

"Well um he is I don't know how to say it.... he's a lady's man.....you should see how many girls come by just to see him practice"

"And your telling me this because"

"Im just looking out for you"

"I know you mean well but im a big girl now we are going to be second years"

When i finished saying that we stepped outside my house I gave daichi a hug and walked in.

☾❦☽

Suga
I'm outside

Me
Okay Im coming

I picked out my puff and put on so lip gloss before going downstairs

"Why am I letting you go again" mom said

"Because Im old enough to go on dates and you love me"

"Please be careful and don't let him do anything you don't want to do"

"Mom we are only going to see a movie and get some food I'll be fine"

"Call me"

"Okay"

I walked out the house and saw suga standing on the sidewalk. "He is so fine" I thought to myself as I walked towards him.

"You look beautiful"

"So do you"

He chuckled and then grabbed my hand, as we were walking we just got to know eachother. Favorite color, what do you want to be when you grow up things like that.

"Hey my friend is throwing some party do you wanna come"

"When is it"

"Now"

"But I thought"

"It will only be for like 30 minutes"

"Ummm"

"Pleaseee"

He stopped walking and turned to me lifting up my chin "come on it will be fun" he said with a small smile. "Fine" his smile got bigger and we were off.

 "Fine" his smile got bigger and we were off