Anger Issues (Uf x Ut)

Edge woke up to the sound of Red shouting( Who knew that lazy bones could wake up before him.) As he sat up in confusion, the smell  of smoke hit his nose(?). Edge jumped out of his bed in a panic and, not to his surprise, Red had lit the kitchen on fire. He groaned and dragged Red outside the house.

"This is the third d*mn time this week!"

"S-sorry Boss" 

Edge slapped his poor excuse for a brother, then continued to speak, "You can f*cking clean up the house. I'm heading to Undertale."

       "And here we are now..." Edge summarized. 

         "EDGE! I KNOW YOUR UNIVERSE IS TOUGH BUT YOU CAN'T JUST HAVE YOUR BROTHER CLEAN UP EVERYTHING." Cinnamon said.

       "Yeah, yeah... I know I need to control my anger. But its just so... hard!" Edge continued, "Besides, you don't know what are universe is like! You don't know what we have been through!"

         "NO, I DON'T. BUT I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, SHALL AT LEAST TRY TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR ANGER ISSUES!"

         "I didn't even lash out on him that hard this time! Do we even have to?" To be honest Cinnamon was the last person he wanted to open up to. Its not like he would understand how Edge felt.

         Cinnamon nodded and gestured for him to sit down. Edge hesitantly kneeled down in response, he wasn't going to give anyone the satisfaction that the Great and Terrible Papyrus, would follow their orders.  Cinnamon didn't really seem to care that he didn't do exactly what he told him to, it was kind of 'relaxing'  in a way.  Not that he was relaxed! He could, and never will, let his guard down.

       "SO TELL ME EDGE, HOW ARE YOU?"

In all honestly Edge was taken aback. How was he?

        "I-I'm fine!" Edge snapped, although mentally cursing for stammering.

          Cinnamons frowned slightly. He knew Edge was lying. He was most definitely not fine. Edge would always exclude himself from group activities and would always try to change the topic when it came to feelings. Honestly, it was surprising how little effort Edge was putting into trying to divert the attention.

       "Listen, I know your not. You don't need to tell me right away what's bothering you, just know I'll be here to listen when your ready." 

        Cinnamon... didn't shout? That was new. He brushed it off and focused on what Cinnamon had said. He's... willing to listen? Edge tried to remember the last time he had heard someone say that. Red might've said it a while ago, but with how horribly he had treated Red, he doubted that held any effect anymore.

      "Hey uh.. Cinnamon?"

       "Yes?" 

        "I know this might be a bit much to ask but can I er... hug you?"

         Oh god, Oh god, Oh god! Did I really ask that?! Edge thought in a panic. Although, it would be nice to hug him. No! Don't think like that! Your the Great and Terrible Papyrus and-

       He snapped out of his thoughts as he felt Cinnamon hugging him tightly. At first, he flinched slightly, but hugged him back as tightly as the other. Although Cinnamon probably couldn't hurt a fly, Edge felt strangely safe as he was embraced by him.

        It was as if nothing mattered anymore, just him and Cinnamon hugging. Edge had always considered crushes as a symbol of being weak, but here he was, falling head over heels for an innocent idiot. 

       As Cinnamon started to to back away from the hug, Edge's grip tightened. 

        "Please... can we just stay like this for a bit?"

        "Sure Edge, whatever you need. I'll be here to help you."

This wasn't requested, I just felt like writing something so I wrote this! 

Feel free to request!