upon calling

18+ | view at own risk
cw. // religion, corruption, blood, harsh language

"you followed my request," a voice spoke from one of the many seemingly empty pews lining each side of the massive, old church hall, "what a pleasant surprise, park seonghwa~"

the vampire amongst him pleasantly hummed, slowly turning to face the his visitor gratefully as the clicking of his shoes on the freshly polished floor grew louder in the echoey hall.

seonghwa simply batted a hand at the comment and leaned against the pew the other was located in, "what is it you want san?" seonghwa let out an exaggerated sigh, "you called so you must be needing something from me."

san chuckled, a wicked grin growing on his face as he flashed his fangs at the older, "my, my, your age sure hasn't gained you much intelligence."

seonghwa glared down at the younger vampire, slightly raising a brow.

san quickly cleared his throat, "anyhow,, i don't want anything /from/ you," seonghwa shook his hea din disbelief at the statement, "i just /want/ you."
san was now leaning up against seonghwa from the other side of the pew's end piece at an uncomfortably close distance from the elder's neck.
seonghwa shivered at the closeness, but simply rolled his eyes and stepped back making a much preferred distance present between the two, "so you're telling me you called me all the way to this old church just to fufill your filthy sins in a heavily pure, religious building?"

seonghwa gestured about the enormous corridor, san's eyes never succeeding in following, "you're absolutely disgusting choi san. i would've figured your insane, sinful desires would be put under control by now."

san waved off the comment and slowly pushed himself to his feet, strutting his way over to the elder who just glared, a slight look of disgust painting his face, yet eyes telling a completely different tale.
san knew better than anyone that seonghwa, although a highly respected vampire, had a rather sinful side to him. the amount of beings the elder had fucked made san jealous, yet he hid the negative emotions away, the flames burning into passion deep in his eyes.

"what do you say?" san began, taking one of seonghwa's cold hands into his own, "it's halloween, so no person would ever dare come here."

seonghwa watched as the younger gingerly kissed his hand, desperate for his approval. it wouldn't be the first time the two had messed about before, and the aura about the younger just seemed arousing and always lulled creatures in.

seonghwa huffed, simply sensing the younger's desperation, "fine, but under only one condition," san eyes glistening as he nodded, watching seonghwa's hand as it shot out and pointed at the front of the church hall, "it happens at the altar."

san perked up at the simple request, dick twitching in his pants just imagining himself fucking the elder over the most valuable part of any church service, the crying out into the darkness from beneath him.

"of course!!" san quickly responded, practically dragging seonghwa up the aisle with ease, his dick started to leak as the image of the elder fucked out beneath him resonated in his mind.

placing a gentle hand down on the altar, san turned to face the elder and leaned back against the centerpiece, his eyes growing dark, "on your knees for me, now!"

with one look in his eyes, seonghwa diligently fell to his knees at the younger's feet and looked up at him.
"what are you waiting for?" san hummed, looking at the older vampire between his legs, "you know what to do."

seonghwa stared up at san for a few seconds before leaning in to the obvious bulge in his pants and nuzzling it with his cheek as he aimlessly reached for and gripped the zipper in his teeth, slowly dragging it as far down as it would go before moving up to tug his pants off, the button keeping them somewhat shut.