pretty little thing || 2

18+
cw.// slut-shaming, overstimulation, rough sex,
        intentional injuries, blowjobs

with that, seonghwa released a loud whine which only fuelled hongjoong's domineering output. the nickname slut sent blood flooding throughout seonghwa's body causing him to blush and make his pants grow tighter with each passing second. the more seonghwa struggled, making various attempts to rub against the smaller man, the more pressure hongjoong applied to seonghwa's sensitive crotch and after only a few quick minutes, seonghwa found his eyes filling with tears at threatened to run down his face.

"h-hongjoong,," seonghwa managed to whimper, successfully gaining the other's attention. with a nervous swallow he started again, "h-hurts, touch please?"

hongjoong raised a brow at seonghwa's words and it was at that moment that seonghwa lost it and began crying, begging for the other to do something. and hongjoong merely snickered in response, releasing the pressure from his knee and crawling atop seonghwa, aggressively sitting right where he knew it would be the most painful, gaining a choked cry from seonghwa as he leaned over him, teasingly rolling his hips as he watched the way seonghwa reacted with a satisfied smirk.

"please," seonghwa pleaded again with tears present in his eyes and down his cheeks, "please hongjoong, i want more. i need more."

"god, you're lucky i like you," hongjoong hissed, pushing himself off the boy beneath him, "fucking slut."

lightly, seonghwa bucked his hips up at the absence of hongjoong's weight, but quickly lowered them as hongjoong harshly smacked him earning nothing more than a loud, desperate cry.

"smarten up or else you won't be getting anything, instead, you'll be stuck watching me cum," hongjoong spoke as he unzipped and tugged seonghwa's pants off at once. a shiver travelled throughout his body as the cold air hit his exposed lower half, sending extra shocks to his dick which tried its best to break free from the hold his underwear still had. another shiver caused seonghwa to jerk and whine as he looked down to see hongjoong running a finger over the desperate, leaking bulge, "so wet and just for me, isn't that right beautiful?.."

seonghwa quickly nodded in response, "j-just for you master, only for y-you." hongjoong smirked in satisfaction as the word master spilled from the other's lips. it was nice to have a complete, and nonetheless beautiful, stranger call him master. in fact, it made his dick twitch in his pants.

a hum escaped hongjoong's lips as his lifted his finger only to have a string of precum follow. almost out of instinct, hongjoong brought his hand back down to seonghwa's precum soaked underwear and teased his covered, leaking head with two fingers. another loud cry escaped seonghwa as hongjoong removed his fingers once again, this time licking the excess trail off his fingers before curling them over the waistband of seonghwa's underwear and simply pulling them off and throwing them to the floor along with his previously discarded pants.

"such a pretty little cock, baby," hongjoong looked up at seonghwa who shivered at the cold air hitting his skin, "let's see how good you are at controlling it."

seonghwa's eyes widened at the comment and whined as hongjoong wrapped his shockingly small, yet warm, hand around his dick, bringing up to his lips and pressing a soft peck to the head. seonghwa watched as hongjoong left various kisses and kitten licks to the head, trails of precum becoming present each time his lifted his lips off the tip.

making quick eye contact, hongjoong licked a strip up the underside of seonghwa's dick before taking the head in his mouth, running his tongue over it and focuses deeply on the leaking slit whenever his removed it. seonghwa's breathing sharply increased as soft cries spilled from his lips, leaving hongjoong to soak them all up as he continued torturing the head of seonghwa's dick, his own now straining against his tight pants.