4 | Butlers, Maids, and Confused Sons of Apollo

Will looked around in confusion. What was he doing? One minute he was having a creepy discussion with Nico and Percy, the next he felt an overwhelming feeling of shyness and humiliation, his face burning up.

He wasn't known to be "shy." William Solace was one of the most outgoing people at Camp Half Blood. Especially since it was just Percy and Nico there.

It couldn't have been Nico making him shy... right? He was his Ghost King and Will was his Sunshine. They were the most comfortable around each other.

Will stopped in his tracks, knowing he had to confront Nico. He needed to know what happened, what would happen. He was acting rather weird after all.

He began to head towards the Hades cabin, the best place to start looking for Nico and possibly Percy. That is until he ran until a rather... strange duo.

Piper and Annabeth.

Usually nothing about that would strike as unusual, but the two had had a complete makeover, dressed in pastel pink and white French maid outfits and with makeup of all things. Piper and Annabeth were the last people you would ever expect to wear makeup, or those outfits for that matter.

"Annabeth?" Will frowned in confusion. "Piper?"

"Excuse us, William," Annabeth said quickly, she and Piper curtsying in unison and adverting their eyes to the ground. "I'm afraid we're in a rush. We need to get to our Mistress."

"Mistress?" Will's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Since when did you have a 'Mistress?'"

"Since we swore our loyalty to her of course," Piper said, "Matter of fact, everyone here should. Mistress deserves our love and respect. Love and respect. Love and respect. Love and-"

"Okay!" Will cut her off. "Love and respect, I get the point. Um, who is your Mistress?"

"Mistress Aphrodite, of course," Annabeth said, "You should know this, William."

"Just Will," the son of Apollo frowned. "I... need to get going." On that note, Will rushed off. Maybe Nico would know what was happening. He mentioned Aphrodite as well. Though that could very much be a bad sign as well.

But again, he didn't make it much farther until he ran into another group of demigods. Leo Valdez, Austin Lake, Chiara Benvenuti, and Malcolm Pace to be exact.

The boys wore a pastel pink and white butler uniform, the same color as the maid outfits Pier and Annabeth were wearing. More specifically, they wore a pastel pink tie, vest, morning coat, and trousers, with white gloves and a white collared dress shirt. Their faces were shaved and free of any facial hair with their hair neatly groomed and slicked back.

Chiara on the other hand wore the same frilly maid outfit that Annabeth and Piper had.

Will grit his teeth at the sight before him, especially Leo Valdez, a close friend of his, falling into whatever behavior this was. It had to be some sort of spell, it was the only explanation. They did live in the world of Greek gods after all.

Before the demigods could say a word, Will quickly rushed off, sparing himself from the conversation.

He finally made his way into the clearing by the pavilion, to see Nico and Percy across from him... holding hands?!

I know that's a weird place to leave off, but I promise it will start picking up next chapter. And sorry for the shortness, I wanted to give you guys something since I haven't updated in the past few days.