Chapter 1

No one's P.o.V

It was another "Normal" day for the Hale Pack, they had gotten threats after threats, they have been kidnapped and they had almost died multiple times. As much as they were sick of it, they would never admit that they liked the rush that it provided. Stiles was laying down on the chest of Peter Hale, his mate while the pack just surrounded themselves around the Alpha Pair. "So, we have an announcement to make" Stiles said and got up and dusted himself off "You're Pregnant?" Derek yelled from the back and while the other members (Including Peter) laughed, Stiles blushed a deep red and looked to the floor "N-no, not yet at least." he said and the Pack quieted down "So what's up mom?" Allison asked"Well, Peter and I have been thinking that we should move out of this supernatural BS and-" "Y-you're l-l-leaving u-us behind?" Isaac whimpered from the back and a huge wave of sadness had washed over Stiles "N-no pup never. I would never leave you guys behind"he said and he ran to the Isaac "P-promise?" he asked and Stiles nodded his head "Always." he got up and stood next to Peter "As I was saying, Peter and I thought that we should take a trip out of California and head to the Big Apple, what do you say?" he asked then there was silence.

No one made a sound and just stared at the duo "A-Are you serious?" Lydia asked and Stiles nodded his head. Silence took over but then cheers and happiness was spread through the Loft and even Derek had a small smile. "This is the best news ever!" Scott yelled and everyone agreed with him "Well, I sugest that you go home and tell you're parents good bye because we will be leaving in a day, maybe less" Peter spoke and everyone looked at each other.  Everyone scurried out of the door and ran to their houses (Besides Stiles, Derek, Peter, Isaac and Boyd) to pack and say bye to their parents.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A tall figure is sitting around a huge meeting table with several others in their own spots. "What is it now Fury, I was busy with my suit" Tony asked annoyed with Fury. "Well, you have been given a new target" he says and slams a file on the table "He goes by the name of Stiles Stilinski-" "What the hell is a Stiles" Clint asked confused "A nickname, you dolt" Natasha answered back while smirking when he looked at her with a death glare. "This child is our next target? Why?" Steve asked completely lost "As I was saying, He is been present and accounted for the mysterious murders and not only that, but he also blew up the police station and killed hundreds of people" Fury explained and everyone was quiet "This.. kid is responsible for so much?" Natasha asked and Fury nodded his head "He's only a kid" Bruce said and Fury shrugged his shoulders. "I don't care, find him and bring him here"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Phone call (Phil, Noah)

Hey Noah, it's me. just calling to see how you are

You finally decide to call many years later after my wife's and your sisters death

I know I know, Just- look, your son's wanted right now

Wait, what do you mean wanted

I mean that my boss Nick Fury want to talk to your son about the murders that he was involved in

Well you can tell that asshole that stiles isn't part of murders

Can't, he'll think I'm taking it personal

Can you tell him that you got a statement from me?

No. Technically i'm not supposed to be talking to you

Son of a bitch

Can you tell me his whereabouts at least

Well, he a group of friends of his are supposed to be heading to New York for a Vacation, they needed a change of scenery

Is there a way that you can tell them to change a different place?