🤍 Wilber Soot 🤍

Au: Y/n was a famous female minecraft twitch streamer from the uk. Your close friends with basically everybody on the dream smp including clay himself aka dream, being from the uk though ive come acquainted with the british people on the server including tommy, tubbo and the one I consider the closest Wilbur. We had actually met on a love or host show at first before we started stream mc together and i won it which made our fans go all ship mode, we would meet up sometimes in real life to hangout and talk and over time i started gaining genuine feelings for him. One day he invites me over to his new flat the first time and we start to watch a movie, his house is cold because his heater was broken so we shared a small sized blacket on his couch. When a sex scene come on the screen we both just awkwardly sit there until wilbur decides to make a move and he kisses you.

___________________________________

| Y/N's POV |

It was a friday afternoon and i had just finished my morning stream "Okk byee guys im ending the stream~" i said waving goodbye to my fans with a smile before clicking the end stream button. I get up and stretch when i get a text, instantly grabbing my phone i check it to see a text from basically my best gaming and life buddy Wilbur.

——————————| The Texts |——————————

Wilbur🤍: Hey are you free now?

Yeah perfect timing i just ended my stream : Y/n
Where do you wanna meet? : Y/n

Wilbur🤍: I was thinking maybe you could come see my new flat if thats cool with you

Oh yeah that sounds cool i cant wait to see what it looks like lol : Y/n

Wilbur🤍: Ok heres the address ############

Ok ill be over in about 15 minutes :) : Y/n

Wilbur🤍: Lol ok dumby see you soon :)

———————————————————————————

I get up and quickly go to brush my teeth and have a quick outfit change from my very gamer girl aesthetic outfit to a more simple comfortable but still cute outfit which was black leggings a cool graphic t-shirt and a oversized maroon hoodie which was wilburs but i "borrowed" it and he never asked for it back surprisingly lastly i put on my black boots and grab my black side bag containing everything i needed like my phone and keys.

I decided to drive in my own car because i felt like it, you see i dont drive a lot but i only do it when i really want to and i really wanted to see wilbur so i drove myself. The drive wasnt long because i got there in exactly 15 like the google map said, I quickly park a few houses away and get out of my car locking it and starting my way to his house. I text him that i was here and he instantly replies saying he's coming to unlock the door for me, walking up i see him open his door and i smile seeing him in his pjs with his glasses.

"Hey come in!" He says stepping aside to let me walk into his apartment "wow its not that bad" I smile looking around the pretty spacious but mainly empty room, there was a big black couch and a tv on a stand in the room facing away from the door so you basically see it walking in "Yeah its not much but to be fair i just moved in a month ago" Wilbur says with me replying back with a short "Yeah true"

"Well make yourself at home y/n Oh and i was thinking we could watch a movie and order food" He explains walking to his couch taking a seat which i do too shortly after, sitting next to each other he grabs his remote and turns on netflix before passing it to me "Here you can choose ill be right back" He says and leaves the room im guessing to his room or the bathroom. I scroll through netlfix and decided on a random romcom movie "Wilbur i found a movie!" I shout out to him and got nothing back so i got up and walked down his little hallway with two doors, opening the one on the right i instantly blush from the sight i saw.

Wilbur was shirtless with his back turned facing his mirror, his bare back was exposed and it got worse as he turned around revealing his skinny but muscular frame "Oh hey sorry I thought i should probably change before the movie" He spoke first grabbing a black shirt and putting it on casually "Uh i called out for you but i guess you didn't hear me" I said laughing awkwardly at the end "Oh yeah i didnt sorry" he said "ok come on then" he laughed walking out back to the living room, i stood still for about a few seconds taking in what i just saw because wow...

30 minutes pass by as we already ate our food which got here so quick thankfully, my legs started getting cold and started to shake a little and wilbur notices so he gets up "Ill go get a blanket" he says rushing to his room before coming back out with a smallish blanket and gives it to me "Thanks wil even though i didnt ask" i laughed "its no problem" he sat down before looking at me with a cute smile. "Do you wanna share it?" I ask being considerate "Sure why not" he says and i cover both of us with the blanket moving closer to him so we both get fully covered.

It was almost the end of the movie when a sex scene randomly comes up on screen making me tense up noticing how close wilbur and i were "Uh should i skip this part?.." he spoke up in a awkward tone "Y-yeah could you" he looks at me and chuckles "its not that bad" he hesitated before skipping it making me laugh, he must've been thinking about something because he just stopped for a second and looked at me with a look on his face ive rarely seen "Hey what ya thinkin about?" I ask nudging him slightly which he just gulps nervously looking down to my lips than quickly up to my eyes instantly gaining eye contact before he mumbled "fuck it" and grabs the side of my face pulling me into a kiss catching me off guard.

But i waste no time to kiss him back turning the simple kiss into something more passionate lasting for a whole 5 minutes before we separated catching our breathes "Woah..." We both said in unison instantly laughing together "I didnt think you'd actually kiss me back.." he said blushing a slight red "i didn't expect you to kiss me" i say doing the same "Can i do it again?" He looks to me and i nod in approval. He leans back in but so do i and our lips crash together once again.

The End