• 🤍 Timothée Chalamet 🤍 •

Au: Your at a popular club in LA with some friends, after leaving you at the bar by yourself you started drinking and eventually get approached by a hot guy.. Little did your slightly drunk self know it was your celebrity crush.

____________________________________

| Y/N's POV |

It was a Saturday night as i was getting ready to go clubbing with my girl friends. Honestly this was nothing new their always dragging me out of my apartment cause supposedly i dont get out much, Anyway its around 9pm as i get out the shower heading back to my room to get changed.

I look at myself in my vanity mirror and dry my hair using a blow drier, afterwards i start applying light makeup cause i dont like wearing a lot while still wrapped in a towel. Getting up i walked to my closet and picked out a tight short white dress and black heels before putting them on, putting on a leather jacket to top it off i get a text from my friends saying that their in the taxi to the club now. I replied with simply a "Ok im omw" and started grabbing everything i needed.

Around 10pm

I was in the taxi to the club which my friends picked out cause its very known in LA, as i got out i seen my friends waiting at the entrance so i waved and approached them. "Hey bitch you finally made it" My friend maria said "Hey guys" i smiled "I thought you wouldnt show again like last time" Ivy my other friend commented, "Well shes here so lets go in already!" Maria says excitedly hooking her arm around me walking inside with ivy close behide us.

The club was so packed all i seen walking in were people everywhere "Wow i love it here already!" Maria shouted through the loud music playing "Come on lets take shots!" Ivy said pulling us both to the bar with her. "Guys im honestly not tryna drink a lot i have work to do on monday" i said normally cause the music wasnt as loud in the bar area "Girl its saterday" Ivy said laughing "Right thats in two days live a little" Maria chimes in "Fine but im not getting backout drunk" I said "thats alright cause i will" Ivy jokes making us both laugh.

After an hour passes of us shots and laughing/taking selfie's maria and ivy decided they wanted to go dance so i agreed to stay at the bar by myself. Ten minutes pass of me just sitting there scrolling on my phone while taking another shot when i felt the presence of someone sit a bar stool away from me. "A glass of gin" He says in a deep attractive voice to the bartender "Sure man" they respond quickly passing him his drink as I tried not to awkwardly look at the man sitting next to me.

I glanced at him for a split second instantly turning back around when I noticed he was staring back at me with a slight smile. I hear him clear his throat before saying "Hey" making me face him again "Uhm hi.." i said nervously, getting a better look at him, and damn was he fine as fuck also he looked familiar but i couldnt put my finger on it. Snapping out of my thoughts he looks me in my eyes "Why are you sitting alone at the bar?" He asked looking curious "Oh my friends are on the dance floor and i dont dance so.." i shrugged.

"Pretty girls like you shouldn't be sitting alone in a place like this" He smiled "Me? Pretty? I wish" i laughed shyly "Dont say that.. your gorgeous" he said making me smile feeling butterflies in my stomach. We ended up talking till 1amish and at one point he leaned in and kissed me, his soft lips tasted like gin and cigarettes. As we said our goodbyes and took down each others numbers i stopped him as he was walking away "Hey i never got your name?" I said grabbing his arm to get his attention, He turned around and smirked "its Timothée."

The End