WORTHY TO BE MINE

Fear, trauma, fate, love and destiny. Elphias, a high school student and an omega, was traumatized by his car accident. As he was escaping his past, he unknowingly bumped to his future.

A/N : This is my first story to be published here in wattpad. Please easy on the comments and pardon for any wrong grammar, english is my second language. To those who are not that familiar with the omegaverse world, down below is my take on it. Happy reading!

OMEGAVERSE - anyone (male/female) could be impregnated; no discrimination of base gender but an underlying disgust among omegas still lingers within the community

Alpha - dominant, territorial, successful, excellent in every field; goes into RUT once every 3 months; make up 15% of population; can couple with betas (50% chance of conception); omegas (highly compatible) and alphas (10% chance of conception); highly susceptible to omega’s scent; could mark an omega through a bite on their nape

Beta - common humans, comprises 80% of population; can smell omega’s in-heat scent but otherwise cannot; can couple with fellow betas, seldom with alphas, uncommon with omegas.

Omega - small bodies like a female, have heats once every 3 mos that could only be satiated fully by an alpha cumming inside otherwise by any sexual activity (somehow); the government issues a generic type of medication for free to suppress their heat and scent in order for them to continue their daily lives but not all are compatible to it; their scent Is lethal (sexually) to alphas but not too much on betas and fellow omegas are immune to it; once marked by an alpha, omegas could no longer have sex other than their mated pair (side effects would be sickness to the omega); has the least most job offering in the community due to lack of compensatory accommodation for their issues (heat, scent)