𝟐. 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒 𝟗:𝟏𝟑 𝐀𝐌 when I wake up to Kalluto attempting to shake me awake.

"Y/N. Y/N. Wake up." Kalluto grips my shoulder and lightly pushes me back and forth along the white sheets.

I yawn and groggily pat Kalluto, urging him to stop moving me. He stops, and I sit up, belatedly opening my eyes to see him sitting in a chair next to me.

"What do you need?" I groan, flopping back onto the bed, my head hitting the pillow. It lets out a gasp of air.

"Phinks needs you," he says simply.

I nod, still staring at the ceiling. "Okay. Tell him I'll meet him down there in my pajamas in a few minutes."

"I don't think he would want you wearing pajamas downstairs."

"I don't really care. If he doesn't like it, he can take his ass somewhere else."

"Fine. I'll tell them." Kalluto stands up, when I whip my hand out and grasp onto the sleeve of his kimono, stopping him.

"Who's downstairs?" I ask.

Kalluto raises an eyebrow. "Why? You have someone you want to impress?"

My cheeks flare red. "No! I'm just wondering."

"Me, Phinks, Machi, Shizuku, Shalnark, Franklin, and Illumi. I think. There might have been members I added or missed."

With that, Kalluto disentangles my hand from the cloth dressing him and leaves, locking the door behind him.

Quickly, I change into a quick, flexible outfit and then slipped on shoes. Hurrying downstairs, I see everyone's already there, all sitting around the kitchen island of the hotel we were staying in for the time being.

"Hey, guys," I nod at everyone, grabbing an ice-cold Sprite from the refrigerator. Opening it, I go to take a drink, when Franklin glares at me.

"You're going to get fat from how addicted you are to that drink," he chides.

"Like you?" I smirk, taking another sip from the can. I lock eyes with Feitan. The slightest nudge of his head beckons me over, and I sit down next to him.

I pass the can over to the raven-haired boy perched next to me, and he takes a drink of my Sprite, before passing it back to me.

"I'm not fat," Franklin disagrees. "I'm just buff."

I wink at him. "Whatever you need to tell yourself."

Franklin opens his mouth to say something smart back, but Phinks puts a fist to his mouth and coughs harshly, gaining everyone's eyes.