𝟑. 𝐌𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

❝𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐅𝐄𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍! 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐔𝐏?❞ I shout at my phone, my ears straining to hear Feitan's voice over the sound of my hair and wind whipping past my face. 

"Where are you?" Feitan doesn't even bother to raise his voice, apparently deeming it my problem if I can't hear him. 

"On the streets with Shalnark!" I exclaim into the phone, cutting across a few lanes so I can catch up to Shalnark's lavender moped. 

My (f/c) moped swiftly catches up. Taking a ramp off the main street, we drive through tons of alleyways and unknown streets, before we finally rejoin another main street. 

"There's our hotel," Shalnark points. I nod in agreement. Parking the vehicles, we walk inside. The whole elevator ride, me and Shalnark were joking around, showing each other memes and tickling the other. 

When the elevator beeps and the doors open, we're met with the frowning face of Illumi. 

"Umm . . . hi?" I squeak, moving my hand in a little, scared wave. 

"Hello." 

Illumi walks into the elevator, and the three of you just stand there awkwardly, until Illumi utters, "Aren't you guys supposed to get off now."

Both my and Shalnark's eyes widen and we both jump out of the metal box. The doors close a second after we jump, and both of us sigh in relief. Giving a quick thanks to Illumi, we head back to the hotel room. 

Swiping my card against the lock pad, the door opens and I see Shizuku sprawled on the couch, Feitan cleaning his umbrella, and Kalluto doing origami. At the sound of the door opening, the trio's heads flick up, their eyes staring straight at both of our souls. 

"Hi?" Shalnark asks. 

"Why'd that come out as a question?" Kalluto questions.

"No reason," I step in for Shalnark. "What do you need us for, though?"

"Tomorrow's the auction," Shizuku says. "There's going to be a ball before, though, so I was wondering if you wanted to go? We all aren't, but Illumi says you need to get railed-"

"I will fucking kill that man," I seethe. 

"You won't be able to," Feitan responds nonchalantly, his eyes not moving from the red umbrella in his arms.

"Shut up." 

"Anyway, the real reason we needed you here, is because we're going to be getting the mafia boss tomorrow. Y/N will be at the auction, so that cancels her out. Illumi and Kalluto will be doing work, so they're not going to be here tomorrow. I'm going to set things up here, so Shalnark, you go get the target and bring him here. Alive."