chapter four

tw: strong language other than       cussing             

                              Y/n pov

I didn't know what to say. " Hey, I wanted to talk to you" I said to him. " Oh? About what?" He questioned me. " Um- I think-" I sigh, " I think we should break up-" before I could even finish what I was saying I heard yelling coming from him. " ARE YOU SERIOUS? AFTER ALL IVE DONE FOR YOU? YOUR JUST GONNA LEAVE ME LIKE THAT?!" He stated. I didn't say anything, I just let him finish what he was saying. " Yeah, just like that I'm gonna break up with you" I said to him. " We are over and that's that" my voice started to break, "don't contact me, don't stalk me, we are OVER" I said to him. Before I could even hang up on him he said " okay then, well by the way I was  cheating on you, you are such a little slut , your probably leaving me for dream you whore" after he said that he hung up. What he said to me played over and over run my head. Before I realized it, I had tears going down my face. I called Sam because I needed someone to talk to. He answered immediately " heyy how did it go-" he cut himself off. " Y/n why are you crying?"  He sounded so concerned. " He called me things that I don't want to repeat" I say between sobs. " What an asshole, god im sorry y/n" he says. " Can-can you come over?" I asked. In that moment I didn't want to be alone. " I mean yeah, just send me you address and I'll be there in a little bit" he said getting up. " Okay" I say sniffling. "Bye y/n see you in a little" he says to me. " Bye..." I say. I hung up on him, not in a rude though.

                         Sam pov

Did she just ask me to come over? What the heck? A few minutes she sent me her address. 'oh wow she doesnt live that far from me' I said to myself. I out on a hoodie and grabbed my car keys. I get into my car and put the address into my phone and start driving to her house.  I get there and knock on the door . I didn't hear anything on the other side, so I knock again and I heard feet shuffling around. Then all of the sudden I saw y/n standing in front of me with tears going down her cheeks and red puffy eyes. I hug her immediately. She starts to sob into my hoodie but I didn't care. " Shh y/n I got you and I'm not letting go" I say as shes still crying. I felt so bad for her. Ugh that asshole had to go and hurt her like that. I don't even want to know what he said to her because I would track him down and beat the shit out of him. I picked her as she started to calm down. I went to her room and layed her down. Before I could leave she grabbed my arm. I looked at her, so much sadness in her eyes. " Please stay, I don't want to be alone" her voice cracks because of the crying. " Are you sure?" I ask her turning around. "Mhm please?" She asked again.
I gave in a got in her bed. She almost immediately hugged me. God I felt so bad for her, the way he treated her makes me want to beat him. I hug her back. Soon after we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

               Morning time
                             Y/n pov

I wake with the sun right In my eyes. I felt my face, ' hmm my eyes must be puffy still' I told myself. I tried to get up but I felt a weight drag me down. I look down and see Sam sleeping on my chest . 'damn what a cutie' I thought to myself. I started to mess with his hair and play with it. I saw his eyes start to open and quickly remove d my hand from his hair. "Mmm y/n?" He looked at me. God his morning voice is cute. "Yes?" I asked him. He realized what he was laying on ans got up. "Shit sorry" he said looking away. "No it's alright, your cute when you sleep" I said. 'omg why would you say that to him, you dumbass' I scolded myself. " Haha thanks, your cute too" he said. "I-um- what?" I said. He laughed and as he got up he gave me a kiss on the forehead. I was shocked. My cheeks quickly turned red as he walked away. ' holy shit, he just kissed my forehead's I thought to myself. I have always liked Sam even though I had a boyfriend, I stilled  like him. I really only started dating Jack to get my mind off of Sam, it didn't really work though. I got out of bed and went down stairs and I saw Sam makes pancakes?. I looked a little closer and saw that he was infact making pancakes. He turned around and saw me. "Heyy look who finally decided to get out of bed" he laughed.  I giggled.

  He looked at me, but don't say anything. "What?" I ask him. "I need to tell you something" he looked me dead in the eye.

A/n: hehe hi there, I am glad you guys are enjoying this story. Also I'm over 100 reads guys. Hehe I'm excited and grateful thank you. This chapter was a little more "dramatic" I guess but also kinda fluffy. Also 'y/n' means your user.
But enjoy :)