chapter ten

Sam pov

When I say I didn't want to see what I saw I mean it. "Oh god!" I tell and quickly shut the door. I'm going to need to bleach my eyes after what I just saw. 8 walk back down the stairs to y/n. "What the hell was that about?" She asks me. " Um well, my roommate and his girlfriend were doing unholy things" I say. Oh god I want to bleach my eyes so badly right now. "oh- OH" she said after she realized what I was talking about. " Alright I'm going to try and forget what I just witnessed and eat" I say to her. She giggled a little. Well at least she didn't witnessed that, that would have been awkward. God why did he have to do that here while y/n is here too. I mean he probably didn't know she was here but still. Anyway ima put that image in the back of my head to be forgotten forever and focus on what's happening now.

               Y/n pov

After hearing what Sam witnessed and eating we decided to watch a movie. But what's a movie without Sam bugging the shit out me for something. He was currently poking me while I was trying to find a movie for us to watch. " Omg Sam what do you want?" I ask him slightly annoyed by home poking me. Sure I liked the guy but he can be annoying at time.
" I was just going to ask if I could get cuddles" he says as he stops poking me. God damn it Sam why you making me feel guilty now for raising my voice at you. I sighed. I chuckled at him, " is that seriously all you want?" I ask. He nodded his head before crawling into my arms. He basically tackled me down onto the couch. He arms wrapped around me and his head on my chest. I started to play with his hair hoping to get him to sleep. I could tell he was pretty tired today, not really sure why though but that's okay.

A few minutes later I hear little snores coming from Sam. All I could do is smile and enjoy the moment I was in. God I hate to admit (not really) but he makes me more happy then Jack ever did and me and Jack dated for awhile. Yeah I never really knew why I actually dated him, I'm pretty sure it was because my parents liked him, oh well doesn't matter now. Soon after I fell asleep as well.

                 Morning time

Today I am going back over to my house to pack some of my stuff up. I tried to convince Sam that he didn't need to come with me but, him and his stubborn self said he had to go because what if Jack showed up again. I thought that what a load of shit but whatever. I got to my place and started to unlock the door. As soon as I opened the door, I was shocked but angry and unbelievably grossed out.

A/n: hello peoples, I know I haven't been updating on my usual schedule but I'm trying. My motivation has gone down a bit but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop writing this story. Anyway this one is short as well but with all of the chapters has a cliffhanger solo yeah.
But enjoy :)