- The Vampire -

Kyuren : " Let's go in. "

Hajime nodded, as they, went in.

-----

Hajime and Kyuren went inside the room, as they entered, green vines that covered the room began clearing away. All of it gathered towards a big cubed object.

" Who's... there? "

The cube stopped spinning, and it glows. As it revealed a blonde haired girl sticking out of it.

Hajime : " Is that... a person? "

Kyuren : " And naked, and she's a little girl... Little girl... Shit. "

" FBI OPEN UP! "

Kyuren and Hajime quickly looked back and saw a rocket flying towards their direction. Kyuren, quickly sent a fireball to the rocket as it exploded.

*BOOM*

Kyuren : " You take care of the little girl, I'll take the FBI. "

Hajime : " Wait what? How did the FBI- "

But before Hajime could finish, Kyuren envelopes himself in lightning. As he dashes forwards and head towards the FBI.

Hajime : " ... What just happened? "

Hajime, looked back at the little girl. As he sighed.

Hajime : " Sorry for bothering you. "

Hajime said, as he turns to leave.

" W-Wait, please help me! "

The girl said, as Hajime continues on walking.

Hajime : " No thanks. "

" Why?! I'll do anything! "

Hajime, stops on his track as he looked back. As the sound of exploding follows.

" NO JEFFREY! "

Kyuren : " WHO IS JEFFREY?! "

Hajime : " Look, no one in their right mind would release someone that's currently sealed. We're busy so goodbye! "

" No! it's not my fault! Please wait! I... I was betrayed! "

...

Kyuren : " Jazz music stop. "

Kyuren said as him and the FBI stopped fighting.

Hajime and Kyuren immediately got PTSD of being betrayed and almost died...

Kyuren & Hajime : " Sh-Shit... "

Hajime, walks back to the little girl.

Hajime : " You were betrayed huh..? But that doesn't explain why are you sealed here... Why would the people who betrays you seal you here? "

Kyuren : " THINK HAJIME THINK FOR GOD'S SAKE! YOU KNOW THOSE CLICHES ON ANIME WHERE THE MC GOT BETRAYED AND HE GOT ON PRISON OR SEALED! "