𝟒. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

❝𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏, 𝐘/𝐍. 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 you're so excited for." Kalluto pinches my arm, and I jolt up, wincing. 

"Kalluto! Was that really necessary?"

"Yes. It's noon, and you still haven't woken up or done anything. So get up, get dressed, and then me and Illumi will take you to the before auction ball."

I frown, sitting up and stretching my arms, legs, and back. "Won't that be too much of a hassle for you? After all, you and him have that job you're going on-"

Illumi cuts me off, walking over. "Don't think we're doing this for you. We're just passing where the ball is being held." 

I scoff and cross my arms, looking away like the drama queen I am. "Oh, wow, okay. There was no point in telling it to me like that."

"You shouldn't have tried complaining." Illumi harshly grabs the sheets on top of my now laying on the bed figure and whips them off, exposing me to the cold, crisp air of the hotel room. Thankfully, I had decided to wear a onesie to sleep last night. The layers are still thin, though, so I was still exposed to the air.

"Illumi!" I shriek. 

"You're loud, woman." He drops the white fabric at the bottom of the bed, leaving me physically incapable of grabbing it unless I wished to get out of bed. 

"Kalluto?" I plead, giving him puppy eyes. 

"No." Kalluto stands up and walks to the other bed. "Call me when you're ready getting ready."

"Ready . . . getting ready?" I repeat, trying to make sense of what I just heard. "What does that mean?"

"You're stupid," Feitan walks past me to the bathroom where all of his, as I call them, 'torture toys' are. 

"Yeah, I know." I roll my eyes. "How long do I have, Kalluto?"

"Two hours. The ball starts in three. Well, two and a half now."

I nod. "Okay, thanks. I'll get ready now."

"Oh, and don't forget to change out of those pajamas," Feitan comments, walking past again, chains in his hands. 

( ooh. chains. eek. )

"Let's go!" I shriek happily, sauntering out of the bathroom. "Shizuku! How do I look?"

Shizuku looks up from her magazine and nods approvingly. "You look good, Y/N." 

I beam at her and blow her a kiss. "Thanks! Okay, I'm going to go be dropped off by Illumi and Kalluto now, buh-bye!"