The long awaited sleepover chapter

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT CONTINUING! MY PARTNER WHO USED TO WORK WITH ME ON THIS HAS STOPPED SO I LOST MOTIVATION!! PLEASE TAKE THIS AS AN APOLOGY

Tanaka: AYO BOKU-BRO ME AND NOYA ARE HERE LET US IN BEFORE I BREAK THIS DAMN DOOR DOWN

Bokuto: SORRY SORRY- I WAS SETTING UP THE SQUISHMALLOW CORNER

Jizz Twinkies: The what now?

Akaashi: Bokuto has had a squishmallow obsession and put them all into a corner. He has a lot of dino ones...

*Jizz Twinkies changed their name to Tsukishima*

Tsukishima: Dinos?

Yamaguchi: pffftttt- tsukki no

Noya: THEY HAVE DINO NUGGETS

Yamaguchi: GUYS TSUKKI IS SPRINTING AWAY WHAT DO I DO- WHO KNEW HE WAS THAT FAST

Bokuto: WOAH TSUKKI GOT HERE SO FAST

Noya: HE'S EATING ALL THE DINO NUGGETS

Tanaka: NOT IF I CAN HELP IT

Hinata: Hey guys im here! Why are noya, tanaka, and tsukki wrestling?

Kenma: Who knows, anyway im here too... sadly

Kuroo: ITS NOT SAD GAWSH

Bokuto: Alright off the phones!! Let's talk in person like the sociable people we are

-------------------------------------------------------

Bokuto threw his phone down with a smirk before grabbing a santa bag, making his way around as he collected the phones of the others. This earned a bunch of whining and complaining from the rest but that didn't stop the silver haired boy.

Soon enough after the fighting ended, everyone made their way to the couch. Kenma and Hinata sitting on the floor however. They had pulled out twister and... why did they choose that again?

It started out well, Tanaka and Noya teaming up to keep each other stable, Kenma doing it with ease as a struggling Kuroo was beside him. Bokuto was doing it with a grin on his face while Akaashi was the spinner. Hinata was bent over backwards somehow but everyone was still in (besides for the few who decided they weren't going to play.)

A few rounds later... there is yelling, kicking, arguing and the final winner ended up being Kenma who was tuned out of it all. Kenma got up silently as he made his way to the couch.

Bokuto was wresting with Kuroo over Kuroo kicking him in the gut... on accident. Noya and Tanaka were cheering them on with a small Hinata who was just there for the ride

The same pattern of chaos to normal to chaos to normal kept up throughout the night before the boys were passed out on the floor, leaving an end to the sleepover.

So uh honestly i wasn't gonna update or finish this but i got bored in class... so yeah. its very short but i may continue bigger chapters of the group chat once i'm at my computer. anyways, merry christmas!!