The Anomalous

-Anomalous-
Adjective
deviating from what is standard, normal, or expected.

Ryan woke up with Dallon between his legs, snow frozen on the window, and the time being way after Ryan had to start work. This happened quite often, Dallon sucking him off while he was asleep, but not him making Ryan late. He sat up in panic.

"Dallon I'm late"

Dallon pulled off of Ryan to speak.
"We're snowed in, I let your boss know, don't worry" he assured. Ryan laid back down in relief, letting Dallon continue. His hand mindlessly traveled to Dallon's hair, guiding him up and down his shaft.

It didn't take long for Ryan to orgasm, fucking up into Dallon's mouth. Dallon swallowed most of what he was given, wiping the residue off his face. He pulled Ryan's boxers and pants back up.

Ryan pulled Dallon close. "it's really fucking cold" Dallon muttered. Ryan chuckled, raising his eyebrows. "I see" he gestured to the blanket, which Dallon had, and Ryan didn't. Dallon huffed, giving Ryan some of the blanket. "Thank you"

Dallon went to kiss Ryan, who backed away. "You have cum breath" Dallon rolled his eyes, kissing Ryan anyway. "You love my cum breath" "Maybe I do"

!¡!¡!¡!¡

"You were hot as a twink"

Dallon scrolled through the screenshots of Ryan in highschool. He didn't know why Ryan had screenshots of his MySpace, probably for the memories. "Is that supposed to mean I'm not hot now?" Ryan said in a fake offended voice. "Oh shut up George, you know you're still hot" Dallon playfully nudged him in the side.

Ryan tried not to giggle, but he couldn't help the fact he was ticklish. He knew what the look Dallon gave him meant, when before he could try to run, he was being pinned down, and tickled all over.

"D-Dallon!" Ryan laughed hysterically, trying to escape the grip of his fiances hands. Dallon was smiling evilly, his fingers running up and down Ryan's sides, tickling his body. There was tears pricking in the corners of Ryan's eyes, and he was even slightly nauseous. "Wait, wait!" Ryan shouted, shaking his hands in a no gesture.  Dallon took his hands away, knowing what happened last time. Ryan panted, wiping his eyes. They both had huge smiles, glad that they made the other happy. Ryan grabbed Dallon's neck, pulling him down and smashing their lips together.

They made out for a while, and when I say a while I mean until their jaws were thumping in pain and their lips were sore. Even then, they didn't stop kissing. They spoke into the kiss, telling the other how much they loved them.

"Ah! What the-"

Dallon pulled back, trying to get their bird, Gordo, out his hair. "Oh so now you have wanna come out your cage?" Dallon said ask he finally got the bird out his hair. It was a parakeet, (and you may be asking, "Link what the fuck does Gordo mean?" It means fat boy in spanish. Pronounced "gorl-dough" Its an inside joke w my family don't come @ me) blue and white. He was about the size of Dallon's hand, a little bigger. Dallon now had him on his arm, standing with pride as if he had done something to be proud about.

Ryan did a certain bird call he learned and Gordo flew back into his cage. Dallon fixed his hair with the help of Ryan. "He's such a jerk sometimes" Dallon muttered. "Shut up and kiss me"

"Hmm, ok"

Dallon and Ryan continued their make out session, complimenting and gushing one another in between. This went on until they were disrupted yet again. Their fire alarm had went off.

"Fuck, the hot chocolate"

Word count-619
Shorter chapter cause I have nothing to write