Where did you get that idea?

"Welcome to some bullshit today!" she laughs landing on the bed were Thomas sat with a cup of coffee looking confused 

"why do you always jump into frame with this set up?"

"I don't know. I just like jumping on the bed" She smiled "Do you like jumping on the bed?"

".... I do" He smirked 

"I meant like when you where a kid Thomas"

"Ooh, No my mum was strongly against it"
"was she?"

"We had very thin walls and such. Plus my bedroom was over the kitchen so she used to say, Thomas if you jump on the bed, the bed will come though the floor and destroy the kitchen. and then I would have to pay for a new kitchen so... I did not jump on the bed until I got my first flat and then my landlord yelled at me because he lived under me and he could pretty much here everything that happened in my bedroom"

"Ooohh... Part of me wonders if you just learned to be quiet because honestly when you walk around and such you are so fucking quiet like you sneak up on me so much"

"Partly yes"

"Have you just like always had someone be able to hear you in bed? because your mum, your landlord. Jack when you where roommates, and now me. Someone can always here you in your bedroom"

"The joys of living in London"

"I hear everything but it's fine. I don't care. I hear you and whoever you choose to bring home with you Thomas" she laughs "Gzi was a screamed wasn't she"

Thomas then spit out some coffee not expecting her to say that "What!"

"ohh come on she yelled like a fucking Dothraki war cry"

".... this is a weird thing to discuss"

"It is" she laughs "It's fine, You masturbate pretty quietly."

".... uhhh thank you" He says "You do not"

"No, No I don't" 

"What was your weirdest Sex Misconception back when you where younger?"

"I don't know. I was a dumb kid"

"I think you got a little bit of a leg up. Given... everything"

"A little bit"

"I'm going on like love actually given you weren't even old enough to watch it when in it. and all the scenes... with boobs and such"

"Yeah that helped. My mum would not let me watch that on my own for a very long time, she was concerned I would use the boob scenes"

"Did you?"

"Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't. all I know is that there was a Dvd disc under my bed" 

"Yeah, I had that but with like Jessica rabbit"

"I think everyone did with Jessica rabbit. the first time you see her like as a teen boy or even as a kid you just sort of sit there in shock"

"Yeah I knew I was bi at a young age"

"You did, I remember you having sort of a ... not a girlfriend but a girl you kissed and such when we sort of first met and I remember kinda being a little not weirded out I was fine with it it was just like the first time for me being in the room with two girls making out and that's a very odd thing as a guy, no matter what your sexuality on anything the first time you see it in person you kinda sit watching like a creep"

"You did, I remember the first time you saw me make out with a girl."

"It was fun"

"It was, I remember you at a party at some point with some girl I don't remember and you grabbed her boob and she punched you. You had like a black eye for three days" 

"I did, she was being unreasonable. she said I could touch her boob and then I did and she punched me. I asked first and she said yes and then punched me"

"Mixed signals"

"The fucking definition of mixed signals" 

"I used to think that boobs where way more involved in sex then they are, like really after foreplay and such they are not really involved"

"Not as much as you think they are when your younger" He says "I think... Now I do now have a clue where this came from I don't know who put this in my head, But I thought that if you where making out with a girl and you grabbed her boobs you would jizz your pants"

"... Where did you get that idea?"

"I do not know, but I had that in my head for an embarrassingly long time"

"How long did you think that Thomas?" 

"I stopped thinking that when I was like... maybe twenty four"

"You thought that till you where twenty four!"

"I was a dumb child"

"And and dumb adult"

"Yes"

"Did it freak you out then?"

"A little, because if I was like making out with a girl and she moved my hand to be like yeah you can touch I would freak the fuck out, and usually like move the other end of the bed or sofa wherever we where because I was really scared I was gonna cum in my pants"

"What did out do about it then?"

"Either freak out, Move my hand away, or do it and like be thinking the whole time don't do it, don't do it"

"How did it take you that long to figure out that it wasn't true? Surely the first time you did it you would figure out it wasn't true"

"No because the first I'm I did actually do it and that like cemented the belief in my head"

"This is a weird video"

"It is"