weird flex but ok

So I'm soooo sorry for not updating. I've been busy. I know I've said that multiple times already but I just wanted to write about something that I like to do in my free time other than writing...it's not bad I promise!!

So one thing i like to do... is collect stuff *i'm not a hoarder if that's what you think* i like collecting toys and miniatures, old miniatures not like new ones that were recently made, i think i have a small set that i bought for $10 but i searched it up on ebay and they were selling for $40.

I know i sound like a 40 year old but it's a really cool way to see how people made stuff for little kids... but anywaysssss i might sound like a little id by saying this but i like lol dolls i know there for kids like 6 but i don't care what age they are for...

Now that you all know that I'd like to say I love you all and I will add another chapter to the final act soon.. If you want to have a shout out in the book i can give it to you and please give me some ideas for the book!!

I love writing for you all so please if you want anything to happen in the book please comment on the book!! And here's so background info about ennard: he is his own entity *aka soul still has some bits of other characters in him like just the voices and the eyes, *just so you know this is just my au not cannon to the original from Scott* and that's all for today!!

From a confused writer who woke up to lights still being on and being confused why they didn't turn them off when they went to sleep ('・ω・')?