chapter 18 : a love story like no other

Told form blossom's point of view

As i walked into thr garden, i saw lynn watering the roses. " lynn!" I called out. " madme blossom" she smiled. " please, just call me blossom" I told her. " you're garden is some wonderful" I smiled. " thank you" she smiled back. " does your mother or father have pink eyes?" She asked. " my father and mother don't" I answred. " so you're the odd one out" she said. " my mother and father actually did met when my mother was being the odd gal out" I said.

" how did they fall in love?" Lynn asked. " that was the one story, my mom or father could never tell me or my little sister" I sighed. As i walked back to my room, i wondered how did my mom and father fell in love.

" coming" I said when i heard a kock at the bedroom door. I saw that noir was the one who kocked. No surpise there. " noir, what are you doing here at the room I'm staying in?" I asked. " I just thought that you would like a tour of the castle" he said. " I suppose I could go for one of those" I smiled.

" and this is the east wing" he stopped at big wooden doors with golden lion heads on the handles. " what's behind these doors?" I asked. " you'll see" noir said as he twisted the handles. A beauiful libray filled with books was behind the doors. " this is just so magnificent!" I smiled. Just as i was about to toch one of the many books, noir just shouted no. " excuse me!" I snapped. " you can not just show me a libray full of books and then say no!". " it was just a joke. Clam down" he sighed.

" your humour reminds me of someone i used to know" i said. " who was this someone?" He asked. " an old enemy of mine who was anyoing as heack" I answred. " what happens if you guys weren't really enemies?" Noir asked. " everyone at school knew that me and him weren't friends  along with my two friends. He even said it himself" I sighed. He gave me an odd look. " oh! I said something else! I'm so sorry" i smiled.

" I don't know what would happen if he and i weren't enemies. If we could be firends, then his history must change. Well, fate writes what ayppens in our lives, not us" I said. " you used to be a powerpuff girl that was crazy about boys, right?" He asked. " yes. I feel embrassed for my old ways" I sighed. " and did you actullay kiss a frog?" He asked. " if you're under a curse and really an animal. I'm not kissing you" I rolled my eyes a tiny bit.

" it was just a question. No need to go all up in flames" he laughed a little bit. " sorry, but I kind of regret being a girl who only cared about being a hero and boys. I didn't even be with my sister before I realized what I've been missing" I sighed. " man, puberty hit you like a truck" he winked. " hey!" I snapped.

" I'm just saying the facts" he sighed. " i'll have you to get for that" i laughed. " ait, how do you know what I looked before I hit it?" I asked. The laughter fell into slince.

" you know if there is one book or even a couple that I would like?" I asked noir. " I never read any" he sighed. " what?" I shouted. " it's ture. After all i wouldn't take interest in any" he said. " how could you know that you don't like something if you haven't tried it?" I asked him.

🎀 A/N : my mom tells me this whenever she wants me to try food that I've never ate before.⚘

" I see your point, but I never really wanted to read" noir said. " would you like to read something with me?" I asked. No naswer came form him. " it would make me happy" I said. " if it'll make you happy, then I'll do it just to appease you" he sighed. " thank you" i smiled. I grabbed a book that look familiar to me. Once i got it out, i saw that it was the same book that a boy tossed into a mud puddle, The Bloddy Queen.

" how about this one?" I showed noir the book cover. " why would you want to read about a bloody queen?" He asked me. " we'll I did have a copy of this book, but then someone tossed it into the mud and ruined the pages. Never got to read the rest" I said. " fine, i'll read it to appease you" he sighed.

After we read the book, noir walked me back to my room. " have a good rest of the day" I said with a yawn. " blossom" noir began. " yes?" I truned aorund. " about your question about me knowing what you looked like" he began. " what about it?" I asked. " you'l find out how I know what'd you looked like" he winked. " you tottal remind me of my enemy" I giggled.

A week had passed since noir showed me the libray and i was kind of becoming friends with him. I woke up aorund three am and saw a heavy and horrbile snow storm outside the window.  I lit a candle and walked to the libray. I mean since I can't sleep, i can read. I made extra sure that i didn't wake noir up. When i got to the libray, i picked a couple of books.

In about an hour, blossom fell back alseep *no one p.o.v*. Noir woke up in the middle of the night as well and found the libray doors opened. He wnated to see what blossom was reading. When he walked in, he found blossom sleeping on the floor with a book over her chest. " even bookworms fall asleep reading" noir sighed. He carried blossom in his arms back to her room.  

He is actully doing it *Lynn p.o.v*. I never thought he would actullay do it, but here he is doing it! I wacthed as he walked away for blossom's room from putting her back to bed. I can't belive that i can leave this place soon!