chapter 13 : a new life

Told form no one's point of view

There is no tale as old as time like beauty and the beast. No madder what way you tell it, it still has the same message. That people should love what is on the inside, not for their belongings, money, or looks.

Every beuaty isn't the same in every tale, nor the beast.

" so you wouldn't kill blossom or date me and break her heart?" It was a rainy, cold December night when princess and seudsa had someone pressed up against a brick wall in an ally. " guess you'll have to be our test subject for my new dust" seudsa smirked. She pulled out a bottle with a label that had a rose vine on it. The dust inside was a brown color. Seudsa dumped the dust into the person.

" take a look handsome" seudsa laughed. What the person saw in a mrioir wasn't their true looks.

Everyone was dressed in their finest chotles *blossom p.o.v*. My father is rich now. Turns out when I got home picking flowers with bommer, mrs. Morbucks just told princess and my father that her husband died and she got the money. " our days of the poor life are over!" I rember princess shouting.

But the "poor" life was better than the rich life. My father is now a snobby rich man. He also sold our old house for a new mansion like castle with his bussnines check form his new job, CEO of the morebucks company.  morebucks haven't changed, but now they think they know that they're better than me. I'm their maid now, by chioce. I mean it was me or balnda. She's only a kid, so I'll take the punishment. They always trow business parties.

I was only invetied to this one because my birthday is coming soon. I bet you're thinking " aw! Your dad remembered your birthday! He isn't that mean!". Well you're wrong. Sorry. He only let me come out because he has a special friend he wants me to meet. I bet he wants me to move out and be marirred by my birthday. I'm just turning seventeen and have my life ahead of me! I'm not going to tie down to a husband! My mother is still in Paris, trying to gain confidence of being a single mom. I miss her so much.    

Sometimes I wish I had something more than this provincial life. Maybe a event like the book with far off places, daring sword fights, maigc spells, and a prince in disguise. Oh! What about an adventure in the great wide somewhere?

⚘A/N: I had to out some references to the 1991 beuaty and the beast song called " belle" also know as "little town". ♀️

I don't get those anymore. The powerpuff girls z haven't been called upon almost one whole mouth. Mo jojo, the green gang, fuzzy lamkins, seudsa, princess, him, aku, the amonba boys/girl, rowdyruff boys z are no longer around.

⚘A/N: when it says :" haven't been called upon for almost one whole mouth", i mean it's almost been a mouth since princess and seudsa poured the dust on that person ♀️ 

Maybe I'm asking for a little to much. All I wish is for a adventure to come into my life. Like that's ever gonna come ture! I've only gotten adventure and other fun things when i was a ppgz member. Now I'm just blossom, no super powers or cool superhero outfit. Or a bow that becomes bigger. I'm just a nromal girl named blossom. I still have my pppgz belt. It's hidden in a box in my closest. Maybe it won't work anymore since it hasn't been used in a long time.

" blossom".

Great, now someone wants to talk to me!

" yes" I snapped out of my thoughts. " I'm rage Williams, your father wanted me to meet you" the boy was dressed in a suit. He had long orange hair that was in a little low pony. He had dark red eyes. " oh, so you're the speical the friend" I sighed. " indeed I am. Would you care to dnace?" He held out his ahnd for me to take. " if it will appease you" I took his hand. I got in position to dance the waltz with him.

" you look maigcent it that dress. The crystals on the sleeves and neck bring out your sparkling pink cotten candy eyes" he complemented. " thank you" I said as we begin to dance. " blossom, please meet me at the steps in about five mintues" the dancd has just ended. Even though waltzes are supposed to last longer. " fine" I sighed.

All eyes were on me and rage. Fivs mintues had passed and i did as i was told. " blossom kaitlyn morebucks" he began. " my name isn't morebucks. It's blossom Giselle kaitlyn" I corrected. " forgive my mistake. Blossom Giselle kaitlyn, will you marry me?" How did I know this was going to happen!? Oh yeah! Because I know my father way to well!

" I know everyone here is expecting me to say yes and become, mrs. Blossom giselle Williams. Or mrs. Rage Williams. Or even mrs. Blossom kaitlyn Williams," I began. " but, I have my whole life ahead of me". " you can begin a new life with me" rage pointed out. " I'm sorry, but I can't tie down to a family, let alone a husband just yet" i said. " I'll give you a life better than this! You're a maid to your step sister and step mother! They don't disreve to witness your beauty nor kindness! I'l fill your lifr with jewels,dresses, and other riches!Please marry me and let all your dreams come a reality!" He begged.

" my answer is still no" I putted my foot down. " why leave this offer for a new and better life?" He asked. " because I want an adventure far or near!" I answred. " i can give you it" rage said. " no you can't. I want an adventure that I find myself.  I want jewel nor dresses. Even riches. I want a boy who treats me like a princess with love, not riches" I said. 

" I repscet your desition, blossom. I just want you to know that your beauty is like rose petals. They will fall away little bit by little bit over years to come. All you'll be is just a rose without petals. So i hope you make the right choice soon. And when you do, please let me know" he got off his knees. " i will let you know when i finally found ture happiness. Also, I want you to that my heart is a natural rose that will always have it petals forever" I said.

My father yelled had me and called me bad names. Like useless girl, worthless brat, ect... I ran up to my crying. To my surprise, my ppgz belt bepped. I grabed it, put on a coak, and then ran out the the barn. I made my way to my horse. She rubbed her head angesit mine. " I'm fine hazelnut" I lied. I tried to make my tears go away and got onto the brown and white female horse without a saddle. " take me to the abounded mall" I asked kindly of her.

" get back here, you little brat!" I made hazelnut run faster. " stay here and out of sight" I tied/hid hazelnut behind a dumpster. I ran inside the old, run downed mall. I found bubbles and buttercup. They were looking at thier compacts and trying to figure out if a villen was here. It was the perfect time!