entry ten

it was the mid of autumn when i realized that you've been my friend for months now and months after you failed my suicide attempt

it was the mid of autumn when i realized that you've been my friend for months now and months after you failed my suicide attempt. i couldn't control the things that was happened inside my home but at least my school life was more interesting and tolerable now that i have friends, all thanks to you that i had the courage to open up even just a tiny little bit.

that day was raining heavily making everyone stopping their outdoor activities and running inside the school building preventing themselves from getting drenched by the rain including me.

but you were there, standing in the middle of the field looking up at the dark skies and letting the rain hitting your small body without mercy.

it felt ike my body moved by itself as i running straight to you with my baby blue umbrella on my hand covering myself with it.

whn i reached you, i asked what you were doing, and saying that you were stupid for doing that while covering our body from the rain making you open your eyes, revealing a pair of [e/c] eyes that i've recently found out were mesmerizing.

and again, you smile at me when i threw a dried clean towel from my locker.

"why? isn't it fun to just do anything you want?"

i could never understand you.