entry sixteen

you were asking me if you could came to my house to spent our supposed to play weekend along with the others as i quickly denied it  with every reason that came up into my mind

how could i let you and the others visited my house with my mom that always messing things up?

i don't want your or anyone knowing the condition inside my house.

even though you were really persistent that time, luckily i could convicted you that my house was under construction even u had a hard time to made you believe it.

instead, you told me to met up with the others at some place where we supposed to played ice skating and that's made me a little bit excited to show of my skills on it.

it has been a long time since the last time my mom teach me how to skate when i was younger, and i should said that i'm pretty confident that i'm really good at it since i kept getting praised from my mom years ago.

ah, there there another happy memories that suddenly clench my chest.

you were there along with bam, yuri, urek, the short brown haired girl named i recently found out named endorsi, another my classmates named wangnan and your baby little brother, yuta.

i always wondered why did you and your brother doesn't really resemble each other at all.

you were loud and hyper, always smiling which sometimes made me think that your lips will be hurt from smiling too much.

and the other hand, your brother that you said just a year younger than me was really calm and collected, he just talked if he need to.

but it's clear that he also kind just like you since he had the warmest smile that could defeating the sun itself, and you always let out a dramatic tears of joy whenever he smile around you.

cute.

if i had siblings would we had a good relationship like you and your brother?

or would we just like to mock each other?

as we entered the ice rink, yuta scolded you for being too excited and almost fall face first if it wasn't for me that caught you in time on my arms with a little blush in my face.

when we had our skating skate for each person, i thought that you would be one that doesn't know how to skate and grabbing into someone to prevent them from falling.

but no.

the one that freaked out were yuri and urek that keep on screaming as we entered the ice rink and started to slide a little bit.

they clung into endorsi which made the girl slightly irritated by the two taller people that were using her to supporting their weight so that they wouldn't fall.

you let out a soft chuckle as both you and yuta started to skate circling around us effortlessly while wangnan just letting out a sigh seeing his two loud senior.

bam.

well, he was just standing there and held into wangnan's arms like a little kid as his eyes focused on his feet trying his best to balancing himself so that he wouldn't fell.

noticing bam's struggle, you slide next to him before offering to helped him which he gladly accepted as both of you were skating slowly, holding hands.

plan 1 of showing off my skills to you was failed.

instead, i admit that i was jealous at the scene in front of me when bam keep on almost falling to you and you happily caught him in your arms when wangnan and endorsi left yuri and urek founding out how to skate themselves, luckily yuta was kind enough to help the both of them to have some fun inside the rink.

when the both of you making your way towards me, i thanked bam internally for asking why i was just standing there which made me quickly said that i don't really know how to skate which was one of the biggest lie i made in my entire life.

after that bam asking you to teach me instead since he was able to stand by himself already and you agreed with it without complaining.

as you hold my hands, i purposely trying to stumbling here and there just like what bam did earlier to made it seems more believable that i can't skate.

as you guide me like what you did to bam, i could feel that you start to pick up your pace and let out a loud laugh.

"you're really  bad at lying. if you want to hold my hands you should just tell me"

plan 2, lying that i can't skate was succeed?

no, she knew i was lying.