-O9

'i hate love and i hate you

'i hate love and i hate you.'

"hey, kook! we need to talk, could you please come over? i'm at taehyung's house." the stern voice spoke.

the room fell silent, the male on the other line didn't speak for a solid second to a minute.

"i'm sorry hyung, i don't know if i can go over there, you know this already." a soft voice spoke after a short silence.

"look, i know it's random for me to ask you but, you need to come over. taehyung didn't tell me to have you come, i did. to assure you he doesn't want to see you either kook." he once spoke again, letting out a deep sigh while finishing his statement.

the others in the room were very silent and just listened to the elder talking. if jungkook found that all of them were there it would've been a steady 'no' and a hung up phone call.

"okay, see you in 10." the younger proceeded and then hung up the phone seconds after he mentioned he was coming over.

taehyung had no clue what was going to actually happen, for all he knows it could be a disaster. surely he would be getting the reason or whatever you would call it for jungkook's actions.

but would there be more lies when he comes to cover up the real reason? there was no evidence whatsoever on what will generally happen. they just hope for the best out of the truth and all the boys tears and broken trust will be left behind him.