-1O

'shattered hearts

'shattered hearts.'

the expected time of the younger male passed and there was a sudden knock on the other's door. taehyung let out a sigh, he was more than nervous and in all honesty wasn't ready to face the truth.

nina, the closest to the door peaked outside to make sure it was jungkook and slowly opened it and gestured him to step inside.

jungkook was wearing a black pull over hoodie, partially ripped black jeans and low top vans. if he was walking at night passing people, they would think he was sketchy.

he lifted his head facing the others in the room giving a small and weak smile. it was awkward, too awkward.

"sit. there's space right here." jin proceeded and pointed to the empty space for him to sit at.

jungkook didn't reply, instead he shook his head and sat down, avoiding any kind of eye contact with taehyung he may end up having.

"isn't it just lovely? we are all almost all together. what a shame it had to be because of what happened." it wasn't any of the males who stated it, it was nina.

"nina p-please don't." the mumbling of the physique didn't help his situation. and doubting even the eldest would be able to stop what she was about to say.

she put her hand up telling those who were going to tell her not to do it though, they already know the things she was willing to say without any hesitation.

jungkook still didn't say a thing, what there was even to say especially right now?

nina walked closer to jungkook.

"oh how lucky you are that i didn't put a hand on you. so do you want to explain to us and especially to taehyung why you fucked someone else while you were together? married to be exact. i'm sure we would love to hear it jungkook." her tone slightly raised up.

the male's head raised up blankly looking at everyone in the room, even taehyung.

... "what are you talking about?"