4 📸

"Wasn't he almost out? Why would he risk everything and break out?" Seungmin questioned. You could see Elle shaking, but whether it was from the cold or fear, I had no clue. It made me almost feel like a bad person for not wanting to ask if she'd come inside. "He would if he kept up the good behavior, but he got into yet another fistfight... which eventually turned into him stabbing his cell mate with a knife he had been working on for days apparently. With yet another attempted murder he wasn't getting out any time soon."

Seungmin ran has hand through his hair, looking back at me. "Y/N, what do you want to do?" I turned around, feeling worse by the second. "I don't know Min, I really don't know," I said, panicking like a madman. Seungmin started stroking my hand with his thumb, knowing it relaxed me every time.

"I'm sorry," a random voice broke through. "I'm here for delivery?" Ah, I forgot about that. Seungmin glanced over at me, taking the pizza's out of the boy's hands. I took my hand out of Seungmin's, using it to open it the wallet which was still in my hands. "Here's the pay, keep the change," I smiled, seeing the boy's face light up. "Thank you very much!" he chirped, quickly getting back on the scooter.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you again, just... please be careful!" Elle hurriedly spoke, walking away again before we could even say another word. Seungmin closed the door again once again taking one of my hands, making sure to keep holding on. "Why did things have to turn out like this," I muttered under my breath, feeling awfully gloomy.

Seungmin took me into the living room, putting down the pizza and engulfing me in a hug. "It's a good thing we didn't make any plans today right?" he said softly, trying to calm me down again. Normally things weren't this bad, but when it came to those two I just never seemed to heal. No matter how long it had been, they frightened me every time I would get a glimps of them. Though talking about it seemed to be getting better, suddenly having to deal with them? That was something I by far wasn't ready for.

As the evening passed, my nervousness slowly lessened as I was laying in Seungmin's arms. "Minnie," I whispered softly, almost too soft to hear over the movie playing. He glanced at me with a sweet smile. I automatically smiled back. "How are you holding up? I know you're probably trying to seem strong for me, but what about you?" His smile seemed to fade, as did mine. He let out a sigh, looking down to the ground. "Not too great in all honesty."

I lifted myself up, gently cupping his face and pecking his lips. "I know that I might not have the strength to tell you that I'll take care of it all, but we're not alone in this. We have each other, and the guys too. Even though it might take some time, and even though it will probably be really hard on us, I just know we'll get through it. We did it once, so who says we can't do it again right?" I chuckled.

His smile came back again, kissing the top of my head. "This is why I love you" he whispered in my ear, continuing to pepper me with kisses, only making me giggle even more. The kisses turned into tickles, and soon the movie was long forgotten, falling asleep in each other's arms on the couch. A little tight, but safer and warmer than ever before.

Well, until the doorbell rang. I groaned, opening my eyes, yet squinting them as the bright sunlight broke through the see-through curtain. Morning already? I quickly peeked up, seeing Seungmin breathing softly, his eyes still closed. Not a bad way to start the morning. The bell rang again, making me roll my eyes. Jeez, I'm coming, calm your ass down. As I tried to get up, Seungmin's arms wrapped tighter around me.

"They'll leave eventually" Seungmin groaned, keeping his eyes closed. Once more, the doorbell rang, this time way longer and way more irritating. Seungmin leaned his head backwards, finally letting me go. Without saying anything I walked upto the door, very much annoyed, almost swinging it open. "What?" I half yelled, seeing Jisung panicked at the front door.

Without even asking he barged into the living room, taking me with him. I could barely even close the door or I was pulled away. He let go of me, holding up a newspaper and frantically pointing at one specific article. "Lucas, he broke out!" He yelled. Seungmin and I glanced over at each other, the annoyance only getting worse.

"That's what you woke us up for? We already knew" I answered groggily. Seungmin nodded, opening his arms again. "Now if you don't mind, we're going to continue sleeping. Princess, come here" he gestured to me. I sleepily  walked back into Seungmin's arms, already cuddling up to him. Jisung's jaw almost fell down with how low it was hanging.

"And you guys react like this? Why am I the only one panicking?" "Because," Seungmin started, "we decided that if we're going to worry and go through a hard time, we'll ignore it until we no longer can. Then we'll start panicking." Jisung mentally slapt his forehead. "Idiots. I'm friends with idiots." He walked up to the couch, taking one of the pillows and hitting our heads with it.

"You guys really don't get it. Lucas literally joined one of the most dangerous gangs there is around here, WayV, and they're coming for us!"