Chapter 1

ZOEY POV

I was at school with my friends. Their names were Jacky and Juliana. Not many friends but I don't really care. "Are you going to try out for Volleyball this year?" Juliana asked. "No the captain is Adriana! She will literally hit me in the face!" I said. Yeah. I LOVED Volleyball. But with Adriana at this school I can barley focus in class or even try out.

"C'mon! You are way better than her." Jacky said. "Exactly. She will hit me in the face if I make the team and they will probably make me team captain." I said. "Don't let her ruin your dreams. She can't stop you from trying out." Juliana said frowning. Just then my boyfriend Isac came up to me. Juliana and Jacky left. "Babe we need to talk." Isac said. "What's up?" I asked him.

"Look, this is really hard for me to say but...we're over." Isac said. "What! No." I said. "I'm sorry. There's this girl I like and I don't want to cheat so I'm just dumping you." He said. "You're such a jerk! You're dumping me just for another girl!?" I said. "I'm sorry." Isac said and left. What a jerk! Juliana and Jacky came back. "We heard everything. I'm so sorry." Juliana said hugging me. "You'll find someone better." Jacky said. "I don't want someone better...I want him." I said slamming my locker and going to the women's bathroom.

I started crying. Why would he do this? Just for another girl! He's such a jerk!!! I really don't want anyone else. He didn't know how much I loved him! I stood there silently for a while, then the bell rang. I got my backpack with roses on them and put one strap on one shoulder. I walked out and Isac was there. I ignored him and walked on. It's going to be hard to get over him.

________________________________
First Chapter!! Go check out my profile if you haven't already. I have a book that is already completed! It's called 'Kash?'
Also sorry for the short chapter 😬

I hope you're liking this book so far!

XOXO ❤️ ~GETNASHTY00