Chapter 6

ZOEY POV

Phone call:

Mom: Hi honey we have some exciting news!
Zoey: What is it?
Mom: Were moving to LA with you!
Zoey: .....Oh.
Mom: Aren't you excited! I got to go were gonna pack byeeee!!

End of phone call.

Oh my gosh. They can't. The only reason I moved here was to get a little rest from Rhode Island and my family. It's a little crazy but Me, my mom, and dad didn't get along too well. We always yelled at eachother, it was horrible. This is why I moved here. Now she's moving in with me! Oh gosh.

What about Jacky and Juliana? I gotta call my mom again and fast!

Mom: Hello?
Zoey: Mom I need to tell you something before you move to LA.
Mom: What?
Zoey: I already have roommates.
Mom: Were moving next door to you.
Zoey: How did you know no one lives next door???
Mom: Calm down honey. It's ok. Were going. And that's final.

End of phone call.

NOOOO. I really don't want them to move next door. I wanted space to have fun. When I lived in Rhode Island with my parents they never let me to fun stuff. They didn't let me go to friends house, go to parties, or anything like that! The party is today and would they even let me go?

Will they even make it today? I'm sure they won't make it today. It's way too far. I was so relieved. If they did make it then I would know that they were speeding or something.

I got ready to go to the party. The party starts at 6:00 and it was 5:30. I quickly took a shower and then went to the closet. I put on a dress. It was black on top and light blue on the bottom. I put on black flats and put my hair in a messy bun as always. I really didn't care if I put my hair in a messy bun for a party.

*Party*

I was at the front door where the party was at. I could already smell the beer and I could hear the blasting music. I walked in and there was people dancing and drinking beer and it was the kind of party I didn't want to go to. Nash and Cam approached me. "Hey." Nash said. Good they weren't drinking. I would of smelled it in their breath if they were drinking.

"Cam, this is the kind of party I was talking about! I don't like these kinds of party's." I said. "C'mon!!! Mrs goody goody. Just have fun!" Cam said. "Time for truth or dare!" Someone yelled. Cam and Nash looked at me. I face palmed myself.
"Ugh fine!" I said. We got in a circle. First it was Cam of course.

"Zoey and Nash I dare you two to knock on the door next door." Cam said. I face palmed myself again. "And this." He said. I looked and he had silly string in his hands. Two cans. One for me and one for Nash. "Let's do it!" Nash said. He got up and I followed him slowly out the door. Cam was behind us and the rest of the people were watching out of the windows.

First we knocked three times. Then we put silly string all over the door. We went at the back of the house. "Who was that!!!!" The owner yelled. Nash and I stayed silent so he couldn't hear us. "I'm gonna call the police!" The owner said. I heard footsteps coming toward us. Oh no.

Nash ran away with Cameron leaving me alone. The owner grabbed me boy the neck. Squeezing it tightly. I felt like my neck would just burst open. "You little piece of sh-" just then he talked into the phone. "Hello police! This girl knocked on my door and put silly string allllll over my door." He said into the phone.

I didn't hear what the police said but I could tell they were coming. Oh no my mom and dad! What if they were already here? They wouldn't let me go to another party again! Then the police came they put me in the back of the car. Nash and Cam are such jerks. I don't even think Isac would do that.