The Karma corruption

I wake up in what seems to be a cave filled with blue and white crystals, "Oh you have returned" said a deep voice, I look up to spot a what looks like a blue egg bending backwards to reveal a blue glowing dragon with six red eyes three on each side of his head with an orange glowing core inside his chest who falls down in front of me, "Who are more like what are you"

"I, my boy am Xeno'jiva One of the  strongest elder dragons and I am your angel my boy" "Cool so don't mind me asking were are we and who am I and what am I" "My boy your name is Daniel you are the one who told me, I guess that hit with the Warhammer was a bit to much and you are a spirit my boy, we are in your head right now and it's time for you to wake up" he touched my forehead and blue light engulfed us.

Shido (POV)

"Shido where's the food!" yelled Yoshinon, "Be patient yoshinon it's finish... I was cut off by the spacial quake alarm, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

With no suprise I was teleported to Fraxinus along with Yoshino, Tohka, Yuzuru and Kaguya. I was greeted by Riene when we arrived, "Shido we have a problem. I turned to Kotori "Kotori what's the issue." Though she stayed silent, "Kotori?"

(Sorry for the very small chapter, uhhh I just finished finals.)