Fresh start or bloodied

I wake up covered in blood with conveniently placed hole in the middle of my forehead "So she didn't miss huh" Well I didn't either before I got shot I clearly saw the bullet penetrate her stupid face but her body's not here?

Well anyway now I'm gonna get weird looks from people because of this bloodied face and a bullet in my brain, though it fell out of my head by itself. Sadly, someone saw the whole thing and posted it on the Internet because my school contacted me saying I'm a bad influence for them and won't be attending anymore.

Well let's just say I stayed up all night  searching for a school that will accept me, though what was that girl's name again ugh I can't get her creepy smile out of my head luckily I actually got accepted into a school, man there are few kind but stupid people that actually accept me.

I wake up in the morning at 6:00 and started packing my things and then I left my apartment and started walking to school, and yes I don't have a car I'm a broke highschool student.

I reach the school late and desperately start searching for my assigned class when I suddenly bump into a male student making us both land on our assholes "Oh I'm sorry man I didn't see you there come on then get up" After helping him up he asks "Thanks What's your name I'm  Shido Itsuka" "I am Daniel Kang sorry for bumping you but I'm in quite a hurry can you tell me were to find class A?"

He chuckles a little "We are in the same class follow me" Sure enough he leads me to the classroom and motions me to go in, the second I open the door and put a foot inside I notice a familiar face sitting in the third row seat and immediately realize who it is.

The teacher notices me and tells me to
introduce myself, the girl looks suprised when she notices me and grins creepily I immediately slam the door shut and pin Shido to the wall "That crazy girl is in you're class?!"

"Which girl?" Shido stammmers at my reaction "The one with the black hair and red eye!" "Oh you know kurumi?" "Yes the crazy spirit that tried killing me is alive?!" Shido sighs and tells me to meet him on the roof after class and that he will explain everything to me.

After class I go up to the roof as Shido instructed me to do and sure enough he was there with seven girl's? "Okay so why did you invite you're girlfriends?" He begins to blush slightly "They are not my girlfriends.. well they kinda are that's not the point right now listen all these girls are spirits and as you may know so is kurumi but she is different in a bit" "Oh I get it she is just a girl with mental issues" "What no she... honestly I don't even know what she thinks most of the time"

Suddenly we hear the creak of the door opening and I immediately duck as a bullet flys above my head and of course kurumi is at the door, I quickly dash towards wrapping my chains around her pinning her to the ground "So much for explaining"

"Oh so forcefull young Daniel are you gonna strip me next" My face heats up instantly "What type of psycho do you take me for! First, stop calling me that, and second, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Then Shido gets in the mix asking questions that no one is going to answer "Kurumi what do you want with him are you planning on eating him?"

"You're right Shido-san, you don't have a clue of what I'm thinking" All of a sudden a pool of dark matter forms around me and kurumi and we slowing start sink into it I try to get out but it was like being glued to the floor "Come young Daniel let's have a little chat"